Chapter 45: Hotel Rooms Part 1 of 2

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT.

Chapter 45: Hotel Rooms Part 1 of 2

*Cleo's POV*

We got to our hotel room pretty fast after walking in the opposite direction Cerika was walking.
Kian unlocks the door with the key card, and we walk into the room not bothering to turn on the lights, I go over to the window and open the curtains so we can see the view then I lay down on the bed.
Kian lays down beside me and I quickly fall asleep.
-
When I wake up about an hour later, I find my body wrapped around Kian's. I'm laying on my side, my face turned toward his face, my left leg wrapped around his left leg, my arm over his chest pulling him as close as I can--there is no distance between our bodies.
I move my left leg just the slightest, trying to untangle us and make sure I'm not dying of heat.
I manage to get off the bed without waking up Kian, well that's what I think.
I get off the bed and look out the large window for a few minutes, then move to the end of the bed and strip off all but my undergarments because I woke up from being hot.
I walk back over to the window and stare out at the city that is pretty small compared to L.A.
When I turn around to go lay down I see Kian. 'He must've gotten up from being hot too..' I think to myself.
He goes to the bathroom as I turn back to the window, I hear the bathroom door open a few minutes later and turn back towards Kian as he hits the light switch.
Light floods the hotel room and I stare at Kian who is only in his boxers, I notice he is watching me watch him and I stammer, 'I uh--did you get hot too?'
A smirk spreads across his face and he replies smugly, "Yeah, I see you did too."
I glance down and remember I'm only in my undergarments then my face flushes faster then you can say the letter 'A'.
'Haha, ummm yeah.'
"Can I lie to you?" Kian said looking at me.
'What do you mean?' I ask worried.
Kian slowly walks toward me saying, "Let me lie to you.."
He was now in front of me, and I felt my heart race.
"Let me lie to you and tell you that you are the last person that comes to my mind when I think of happiness."
My eyes widened, this was very interesting, I'd like to see where this is going.
"Let me lie to you and tell you that I don't love you. Let me lie to you and tell you that you're that last person I'd ever want to see. Let me lie to you and tell you that you are the most unattractive person I've ever seen. Let me lie to you and tell you that I don't want to kiss you every second, every hour of the day. Let me lie to you and tell you that I never want to see you again. Let me lie to you and tell you that I don't want to spend the rest of my life with you. Let me lie to you and tell you that your body is something that you should be ashamed of. Let me lie to you and tell you that your personality is something I could never deal with. Let me lie to you and tell you that I've never wanted to fuck you. Let me lie to you and tell you I've never attempted to write songs and poems about you. Let me lie to you and tell you that I love someone else. Let me lie to you and tell you that you're the last person I want my lips to touch. Let me lie to you and tell you that my life was better without you. Let me lie to you and tell you that I've never wanted to not fuck you more in my entire life." My heart pounded through my chest and I was sure that Kian could see it. He stood there looking as breathless as I was, then I smashed my lips to his in a heated kiss.
He seemed pretty surprised by this but in a second was kissing me furiously. He was pretty horny from what I could tell as he pressed his body against mine. My back against the window, one of his legs on the other side of my leg, then my leg, his leg, and my other leg, causing his crotch area to rub against my thigh-hip area. His erection pressed firmly against my leg, my eyes widened at the feeling. He grinded on me as we kissed passionately and soon enough he had wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him, filling the small gap that had previously been between us. He pulled away and sighed, "Fuck babe, I'm so horny." I laughed at his obvious remark and he looked at me semi-seriously "You think it's funny that I'm horny?" I nodded smiling. He then picked me up and tossed me gently onto the bed, crawling on top of me then kissing me gently trailing the kisses from my mouth to my neck to my breasts, down to my navel and stopping at my waist. He looked at me and smiled broadly then placed a trail of kisses all the way back up to my lips. I sat up as we began making out once again.
Soon enough we were both bare, and Kian was hovering over me. Kian smiled then began sucking on my sweet spot, beginning to give me a hickey. "Kian." I mumbled.
He stopped sucking and looked me in the eyes concerned, "What babe?"
I gulped then spoke softly, "I--I'm a virgin."
He smiled broadly then answered, "So am I, we'll do this together."
"Okay." I mumbled.
"I heard this is going to hurt for you so I'll try to be as gentle as I can." He said as he began to slowly lower his body over mine, then he shoves his length into me. This feels very uncomfortable then he starts to thrust in and out of me. I moan a bit as his thrust become less painful and uncomfortable. Once the feeling of uncomfortableness subsides his thrusts get faster and I can hear small panting coming from him. I moan as he continues to thrust and I soon become needy and want this to be faster. "Faster.." I moan. A low growl comes from Kian's throat as he somehow picked us his pace, our hips roll with each other. Kian huffs, pants and growls as we fuck and I tangle my hands in his hair, moaning and out of breath. We finally reach our highs as a loud moans echo around the room once Kian hits my g spot and I release. Kian releases just a few seconds later and the pulls out, laying breathless on the bed next to me. We both lay in the bed side by side, bare and breathless. "Fuck," Kian curses. I look over at him wondering if I did something wrong and he seems to be able to see the worry in my features. He then finishes his sentence, "that was--amazing." Then he sighs and pulls my body close to his as we cuddle, filled with pleasure and worn out. I pull a sheet over our bodies. I cuddle into the crook of his neck and whisper, "Kian, I am so indefinitely in love with you. I wouldn't want to be with anyone else." I hear him whisper, "I love you to the moon and back..." I then smile and soon find myself asleep.