Chapter 36: Mornings.

****So I don't feel as if I thank you guys enough, yesterday we hit 1.5K on CTLC and I'm so greatful, thank you guys so much! Feel free to tell your friends or other users about CTLC so hopefully we can hit the VidCon mark (IN 6 DAYS) so thank you once again, keep reading, and don't forget to vote! (Sadly I won't be going to VidCon, but we can't not be excited for VidCon right?!)

~Cheyyyy****

Chapter 36: Mornings.

*Cleo's POV*

I woke up to my phone alarm playing Kiss You by One Direction.

I opened my eyes, blinking slowly, letting my eyes adjust to the dark room.

I sat up and grabbed my phone turning off my alarm, seeing it was 4:04 A.M.

I then rolled over in my bed, and sat on the edge of the bed and stretched.

I felt my shirt lift up to expose my stomach up to my belly button, which was weird since I wear crop tops all the time but it wasn't normal for waking up in the morning..

I looked down at my clothes to see a light plain pink tank top, red short shorts, and a pair of pink vans with my light pink socks barely showing at my ankles.

I must've been really tired, to have fallen asleep in my clothes from the day before...

I've realized I've been doing this a lot lately..

I sighed and got up walking into my walk-in closet.

I stripped down into my undergarments and placed my dirty clothes in my laundry basket.

I turned around and started looking at clothes that I could wear today.

I scanned the closet thinking, 'Shorts? Yeah. Crop top or tank top? Oh! I kn-'

My thoughts were cut off by the sound of my door opening.

I turned toward the door and saw Troye peeking in, he started to say, "Good mornin-" but stopped short when he saw me in my undergarments.

I looked down at myself, and realized I was only in my bra and underwear.

My cheeks quickly grew warm and I covered the part of my chest showing, I spoke quickly, 'P-Please get out.'

The look on Troye's face was as shocked as I was, then he stammered, "O-Oh I-I am so sorry!"

He still stood in the doorway and I was still covering myself, 'N-Now please.' I said fast.

"Oh! Oh! Y-Yeah sorry!" Troye began to blush and quickly stepped out of the doorway quickly closing the door behind him.

I let out a sigh and spoke, 'Oh My.'

Then my door opened once more, I looked at the door again, it was Troye, he spoke quickly looking down at the ground near his feet, his cheeks red, "I was supposed to ask, do you want coffee?"

'Yes, please.'

"Cream or sugar?"

'Cream please.'

"O-Okay." Then he shut the door as quickly as the time before.

I quickly grabbed clothes and fast-walked into my bathroom.

The I quickly put on my light blue "ripped up" high waisted short shorts, pulled on my black crop top that said "Chiché.", and finished off the outfit by putting on my black combat boots.

I put on some silver stud earrings and a few simple rings, and brushed out my hair putting it into a high ponytail.

I pulled my phone off the charger, and walked to Kian's room.

I stopped outside wondering if I should just walk in.

I knocked a few times then turned the knob and walked in, checking my phone, it was 4:18 A.M.

I saw a lump on the bed move slightly, so I walked over to the window and opened the black curtains.

The sun rise had started and there was a little light coming from the window.

I heard a grumble then Kian mumbled something incoherent.

I walked over to the edge of the bed and sat on an empty space.

I turned toward Kian an saw he had hidden under the blanket.

I then laid on him, he grumbled and I laughed.

'You gotta get up!'

"No."

'Yes you do.' I said sitting up and moving the blanket to uncover his face.

He looked at me through squinted eyes, "Are you more beautiful in the mornings?"

I blushed, stood up, and moved the blanket off of his body, exposing a shirtless Kian in loose plaid pajama pants.

He shivered and looked at me eyes fully open now.

Then he scooted over and patted the bed, "Just sleep with me for a few minutes?"

I stood there and said, 'If we fall asleep I guarantee we'll sleep for a while.'

"Please?" He whined.

'How about you get ready and then we can lay down for a little bit?'

"Fine." He said getting off the bed.

Once he got up he stood in front of me, looking at me.

I looked at him, 'Why are you looking at me like that?' I asked wondering if my ponytail was off center or if I looked bad.

"Because you're beautiful." He said with a smile before he embraced me in a warm hug.