Chapter 19: The Secret Surprises

*Erika's POV*

Once the hostess had left, we all started making a gigantic table, by pushing normal tables together, we had 6 seats on each side and one chair at each end of the table.

Cleo and Kian sat on the right side near Carlos' seat, Connor and I sat across from them, then next to us were 2 empty seats, Trevor and Keala sitting next to the empty seats, while JC and Mikayla sat next to them, and Ricky and Crystal sat across from Summer and Sam and there was an empty seat at the end.

Carlos came a few minutes later and Cleo & I got up and hugged him.

We told him to sit down and he asked us why there were empty seats.

Everyone nodded and said in some context, "Yeah why is there empty seats?"

I smiled and remembered my secret conversation...

...

The other day, when I had this amazing idea, we were at the Meet-n-Greet..

And I ran into Tyler Oakley, I asked him if he wanted to come, he said yes.

I also told him that he could bring 2 people, and he said they'd be there.

We talked later and he said that Troye was already coming to visit, so he'd bring him, and I wanted to fangirl about Troyler, but I wasn't sure if Tyler was for that ship, Troye either...

Tyler thought about who else he could bring and he said that he'd most likely bring Jenn, and if not he'd bring Joey.

I said whatever he wanted to do was fine, and we would see how things would pan out.

Now all I had to do was wait.

Hopefully they'd arrive any minute now..

Hopefully.

After 2 minutes they still hadn't arrived so we all broke into a heavy conversation.

Some of the boys started talking about video ideas and themes, while JC started talking about Vines and the Magcon boys.

I talked about video ideas and themes with Connor, Kian, Sam, Keala, and Trevor while Cleo, JC, Crystal, Summer and Carlos talked about vines and Ty Magcon boys.

I liked talking about video ideas, but it felt a little weird saying them to other people..

I usually just tell Cleo my video ideas..

And she'd tell me hers..

I knew why Cleo wasn't over with us talking about videos right now, she was talking about vines and the Magcon boys because she's always secretly had a small crush on one of them.

She was probably hoping to learn more about him, and maybe met him one day.

She's probably lost that crush now though..

Since she dating her dream guy and all.

I heard faint conversation coming from the other side of the restraunt, so I turned my head.

I turned my head to see Tyler & Troye with Jenn and Joey!

I gasped happily and went to get another chair.

Once I set up another chair at the table Tyler and Troye approached me.

"Why hello there!" Tyler said in his genuinely cheerful voice.

I blushed a little and said, 'Hey Tyler! I wasn't sure if you were gonna make it!'

Troye laughed a little and said, "Sorry, that was my fault."

This confused me, and it probably showed in my expression because Troye said, "I couldn't decide who to bring, so we ended up bring both. I hope it's no trouble."

'It's no trouble at all! Thanks for coming, here's where you two will sit.'

Troye and Tyler both smiled and walked to their seats as I told Jenn and Joey to sit in an empty seat.

Everyone sat and we had a few minutes to all talk.

I looked over at Cleo smiling, and she was blushing and smiling and looked like she might cry at the same time.

Most likely so overwhelmed to see Tyler and Troye.

I was surprised that I wasn't like that.

I looked back at Connor and surprisingly, out of nowhere her wiped a stray tear from my cheek.

I knew it was to good to be true!

Of course the happy waterworks were gonna come sooner or later!

After Connor wiped my cheek he kissed me smiling, smiling his beautiful smile.

It wasn't weird smiling and kissing, it seemed really normal, I was always happy when I was with him, so of course I'd smile.

After a few minutes of talking, smiling, and laughing, a waitress came and took our orders.

I was surprised we had time to figure out what were all going to eat.

She came back a few minutes later and gave us around 6 baskets of breadsticks (one of which Troye and JC battled for) and handed out our drinks.

We all snacked on breadsticks and quietly chatted as we waited for our food, Troye and JC ended up having a thumb war for the last breadstick even thought they could've had their own baskets instead of sharing breadsticks..

But they did anyway...

We all went back to talking and messing around with our drinks, straws, and breadsticks (which the employees kept bringing by the buttload!) and after about 15 minutes all of our food was ready.

I was surprised everyone could still eat after all the breadsticks we ate..

I guess we just happened to invite the ones that could eat a lot..

We all thanked the waitress for our food and we ate, talking and laughing.

After about half an hour of eating we talked, making more room in our stomachs for desert.

We talked for another 15 minutes and then ordered desert.

Talked some more.

Then desert came, and we ate and talked.

I started to wonder how it would be if we had everyone over to eat..

I'd imagine it'd end up like the buffet...

Food everywhere.

But, fun.