Chapter 12: Meet-n-Greet Try #2 Part4of?

REMINDER;

****Not sure how many different P.O.V.'s I'm gonna have sooo.. might take a while, hope it doesn't get confusing! M'kay, Bye! ~Cheyyyy****

!! #250VeiwsAsOf3/9/14 !!

!!!! WOOOOO cx TYSVM !!!!

!!!!!!!! ILY Guys! cx !!!!!!!!

Chapter 12: Meet-n-Greet Try #2 Part 4of?

*Keala's POV*

Erika looked over, and held out her hand motioning for a microphone, Sapphie handed one to her, and she spoke into it saying, 'Hey guys! Well, we hope you enjoyed our dance moves, but we aren't fully prepared right now, so if you guys could give us a few minutes to set up, we'd appreciate it!'

We all walked off the stage as the crowd clapped, Sapphie, Erika, and Cleo were grabbing their chairs, and props as we; Crystal, Mikayla, and I, helped them set up on stage.

Once we all had finally finished setting up, Cleo, Erika, and Sapphie sat in their chairs behind the table we had set up.

They got a roar of applause, and a stage helper person came up setting down 6 microphones on the table, they each grabbed one, and introduced themselves, and then Erika said, "Now, we'd like to introduce a few of our friends, they're gong to help us out, and since they're going to be in most, if not all of our videos from now on, I think you should meet them. Mikayla! Keala! Crystal! Come out here!"

The crowd roared even louder, as Mikayla, Crystal, and I walked onto the stage.

My eyes wandered the crowd and they widened at the sight of around 100-150 people, standing and sitting right in front of me, watching me.

I felt my face grow warm, and I sat down in between Cleo and Erika.

They both looked at me and smiled.

I smiled back.

Then Cleo leaned forward speaking into the microphone, "This lovely lady sitting next to me," she said motioning to me, "is Trevor Moran's beautiful girlfriend; as most of you may know, and her name is Keala."

The crowd roared again, and I blushed a little saying, 'Thank you..' shyly into the microphone in front of me.

Erika looked at me and flashed a smile before saying, "And over to my left, sitting in between Sapphie and I, is Crystal!"

The crowd clapped, then hands were raised.

This WAS a Meet-n-Greet, what'd you expect?

Erika's eyes scanned the audience, and she called on a girl with lavender hair.

Cleo got up, was handed a hand held microphone, and walked off stage to the girl, handing her the microphone, after saying, "Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3."

After laughing a little at her "humor" she handed the microphone to the girl.

The girl spoke into the microphone saying, "H-Hello, my name is Maizie,"

"Hi Maizie." Erika said, smiling.

"Hi, um my question was, um, how do you know Crystal, how long have you known her? Is she dating one of the O2L memebers? I heard they are all suddenly "taken", just this week." Maizie, the girl with lavender hair said into the microphone, then handing it back to Cleo, who started walking to the stage.

Once Cleo got in to the seat again, Erika said, "That's a very.. interesting question Maizie.."

Crystal cut off Erika, saying, "I think I should answer that question, since it does concern me."