Chapter 7: First Date

"Oh." He said smiling. "Ready for our first date?"

'As ready as can be.' I said giving him a quick kiss on the lips before waving goodbye and walking out of the room with Erika.

"See you at 8:30!" he yelled out of the room to me.

I walked slowly away with Erika, pulling her away, I knew she didn't wanna leave her "Conn Da Bonn", but we had to inform Cleo.

We got back to our hotel room, and saw Cleo sitting on the edge of the bed, phone in lap, watching Project Runway.

~Cleo's POV~

I saw Erika and Sapphie standing at the doorway, and said 'What'd you guys do?' I said curiously and worried at the same time.

"Well..." Sapphie said.

"We're going on a triple date tonight!" Erika said enthusiastically.

'Wha?' I said genuinely shocked.

"Yep, you & Kian, Me & Connor, and Sapphie & Sam!" Erika said happily.

"And we're going to a buffett.." Sapphie said.

'Oh- Okay, well at least now I won't have to dress up!' I said laughing.

I looked at my phone.

'We have 2 hours, girls.' I looked at them, then the bathroom. 'Let's do this!'

I ran to the bathroom starting up the straightening iron and the curling iron.

Erika and Sapphire went to the drawers where they had out their clothes.

They couldn't find anything, so they went to the bags of clothes we had bought yesterday.

Once we were ready, an hour and a half had passed, I was wearing a pair of dark blue denim short shorts, a black studded crop top that said 'Live While We're Young', a leather jacket, and some black studded stilettos.

Erika was wearing a cropped long sleeve gray shirt that said 'Kiss', high waisted black short shorts, and a pair of gray lacey sandals.

Sapphie was wearing a light and dark pink fading tank top that said 'Love', with light pink short shorts, and dark pink wedges.

We put on light makeup, I put on light brown eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara.

Sapphie put on light pink eyeshadow on, and mascara, while Erika wore light gray eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara.

We grabbed our clutches, mine being dark blue, Erika's was dark gray, and Sapphie's was light pink.

I put my phone, Chapstick, key card, and credit card into my clutch, Erika and Sapphie doing the same.

We walked down the the lobby at 8:15, and I said, 'I need to get some cash.'

"Kay, I think there's an ATM down the street." Erika said.

'Come with me guys?' I said.

"Sure, lets go." Sapphie said.

I pulled out my phone to call Kian, but remembered I didn't have his number.

'Aye, one of you have any of the guys' numbers?' I asked.

"I have Sam's, here." Sapphie said handing me her phone.

"Hello?" Sam said.

'Hey, Sam! Can. You please hand the phone to Kian?'

"Uh, sure. One sec."