Chapter 4: Suprise Suprise!

Chapter 4: Suprise, Suprise!

We finally arrived in San Francisco, and we had an hour and a half to do whatever we wanted to do.

1. Hotel Room

2. Shopping?

3. Sight Seeing or O2L

I couldn't wait!

I pulled up to the first hotel I saw, and parked, we go out if the car and walked into the lobby.

It was The Four Seasons Hotel, it was pretty.

I booked 2 rooms with adjoining doors, and payed.

I thanked the man, got 5 key cards (just in case we lost 1 or 2) and we went to our room.

We went up the elevator and got off at the 23rd floor, we walked down the hall to B-897

and B-898.

We unlocked the doors with our key cards, once we were in we put away the stuff we got from the gas station, I put the Arizona's and Peace Teas in the fridge.

We then shut the doors, and went the way we came.

Once back in the lobby, we saw some cute guys and they waved at us, we waved back smiling.

'Why don't we live in this town again?' I asked.

"That's the question!" Erika said.

We went back to my car in the parking lot and drove around looking for cute shops, or boutiques.

I looked around saw one and pointed, and started to pull into the parking lot.

'Since we're going to be here for a few days or whatever, why not shop?!' I said enthusiastically.

"You're right!" Sapphie said happily.

We walk into the little boutique, called Star Lorde.

Lorde like the band or artist?

I don't know.

We went our separate ways in the store, I figured since we were just going to see O2L and have a fun week or few days, that we should just get casual summer clothing.

Sapphie and Erika agreed, so I went to get some crop tops; there were all kinds of crop tops!

Floral, black, neon, summer style, spring style, and even band crop tops!

You have no idea how happy I was.

After picking out a few of the cutest tops, I went for short shorts.

I found some that matched the tops, 'cause matching is the best.

And I started heading towards the hats, sun glasses, and excessories.

I grabbed bright red matching excessories, light purple matching excessories, and teal matching excessories.

We bought new iPhone cases, One Direction, Justin Bieber, and Best friend cases.

And new lipstick.

Then we walked out.

We had about 4 bags all together, we put them in the backseat, and looked up at the sun, smiling, thinking of Grammy.

We got into the car, put on our seatbelts, and I started the car.

The car clock said 1:45 P.M.

I said, 'Just in time! We have enough time to get there, and have 10 minutes to spare! Leg-go!'