Chapter 17: Sam's Back?

****I want to thank everyone who reads this, this means the world to me! And I hope you love it so far! I'm already thinking about the sequel... But let's just keep writing this for now. Please Vote and tell other people about my fan fiction! I love ALL of you! And FYI if any of O2L were to read this I'd die of happiness! I LOVE O2L! Especially Kian<33 :(; [there's always two sides to the story] ANYWAYS! LETS GET THIS THING DONE!<33****

Chapter 17: Sam's Back?

*Sam's POV*

I watched as Summer walked toward me, I saw her mouth moving but heard nothing.

I was fading from reality to my mind.

That was until I fought to listen and tried to control myself.

When I managed to finally hear Summer, I heard, "Today was the best day of my life, if I'm being completely honest.. Talking to you-made me feel complete. Hanging out with you made me feel like a completely different person, it made me feel one of a kind, it made me feel perfect and- loved. I loved every second. And I don't care if I just met you, all I know is that I want to spend more time with you."

I felt my heart race as I looked at her through my own eyes, I felt like I was a tiny me looking at her through my real selfs eyes..

She gently placed her hand on my and said, "I want to spend more time with you Sam Pottorff. I-I wouldn't mind spending my summer with you... Any state, any city, any country, any planet."

About 5 minutes had passed with her hand clutching mine, me thinking to myself, wondering if this could be true if she was being honest, the room was quiet, so quiet..

She stared into my eyes and I watched as a warm tear streamed down her face.

Then the strangest thing happened, I felt Sam like I was me again, and I squeezed her hand, gently.

'Do you really mean it?'

I looked at Summer, tears lining her eyes, thinking I was daydreaming.

I looked at her and said once more, 'Do you really mean it?'

Her eyes widened and tears stained my face as she answered, "To the Moon and back! 5ever and always. To infinity and beyond!"

I smiled and leaned in to hug her but something else happened...

She kissed me and let me wrap his hands around her waist.

Once we pulled off of eachother, which lasted for about 2 minutes, She stood me up and said, "Did you hear EVERYTHING I said?"

'Every word, every phrase, every paragraph.'

At that I pulled her close and gently kissed her, then whispered, 'I'll love you to the Moon and back. I'll love you 5ever and always, and I'll love you to infinity and beyond. As long as you let me.'

With that she kissed me roughly and I felt complete.

I felt whole.

I wante- want to stay like this foreve- well not EXACTLY like this but, with Summer forever.

I want to be with Summer and be with her through thick and thin, through happy and sad, through mad and sad, I want to be with Summer, 5ever.

As she slowly pulled away, making me want to kiss her even more, I wrapped my hands around her waist.

When we did stop kissing, she looked at me, arms still wrapped around her waist and slightly rocking I said, 'I wouldn't mind staying like this.'

She giggled as I asked, 'Summer will you let me take you out tonight? I don't care what we do, it can be fancy or casual, I don't even care if we go to the beach, as long as I'm with you I'm perfectly fine and my schedule can always be flexible.'

She looked at me wide eyed with her beautiful eyes-her beautiful piercing blue eyes, then she said, "I'd go anywhere in the world with you Sam Pottorff."

'What do you wanna do then?'

"You asked me, so surprise me." She said with a smile.

'Oh you'll be surprised all right.' I answered nonchalantly.

"Sure I will." She said casually.

'You wanna bet on it?'

"What are we betting?"

'Well if I surprise you, then you have to let me take you on 9 more dates. And IF you aren't surprised then I have to... ummmm..'

She had a cute evil look on her fasces as she said, 'WHEN I win, you have to let me post something on EVERY one of you're social media accounts and you have to walk around town shirtless and "accidentally" spill your favorite Arizona all over people 10 times."

I laughed and said, 'You'd like to see that wouldn't you?'

"Why not?" Summer answered with a smile.

'It's not gonna happen so sorry for you.'

"Just wait and see Pottorff. Just wait and see."

'Oh now you're going to refer to me by my last name?'

"Yep."

'Well I have to refer to you by your last name then. What is your last name anyways?'

"Lawrence."

'Summer Lawrence.. hmmmm..'

"What?"

'Nothing.'

"Is my name bad?"

'Not at all.'

"Then what is it?"

I paused then said, 'A beautiful name for a beautiful girl.'