Chapter 35: Late Night Q & A's

*Cleo's POV*

The night seemed to fly by..

Soon enough it was midnight and the fans were leaving.

Overall it was an amazing day, but I was so tired.

We had a lot of gifts from the fans, and were taking them home gradually.

But I had to keep my promise about the Q & A and I knew people had tweeted me.

We drove back to the house, and saw giant packages in the pull in drive way that led to the garage (that we will use for messy videos or just go outside for messy videos).

I almost fell asleep on Kian on the drive home..

Once we had gotten into the house, I walked into the kitchen, turned on the cold water tap, and splashed cold water in my face.

Now, I was awake and ready to go.

I walked to Kian after drying my face and said, 'Love you, goodnight.' pecking him on the lips.

As I was walking past him towards the stairs, he lightly grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to him.

I looked at him my eyes wide, then he kissed me up my neck and then placed a sweet kiss upon my lips, "Goodnight, I love you."

We both smiled at each other then I walked towards the stairs.

Once I finally made it made it to my room, I set up my lights, camera, and fixed a few minor things in my room.

I set up my tripod and made sure my camera was all nice and in focus, then I was about to start recording when I realized I had to do the video live.

I opened up my live stream on my laptop and sat on my bed, then I pulled up my timeline on Twitter.

I quickly tweeted '#AskCleoLive (the link for the livestream)'

Then went back to my timeline.

I switched tabs and started my livestream.

'Hi guys, it's Cleo here!' I said waving and winking. 'So I said I'd do a Q and A today so, let's do this!'

I saw so many comments, like "Hey Cleo!" "You're pretty!" and blah blah blah.

'The first question says,'

"Cleo would you rather jump in the pool right now, or lick Kian's toe?"

I laughed a little and said, 'I don't know, I think I'd go with the pool.. I have nothing against Kian's toes, I just haven't heard many great things about his feet..'

A bunch of comments popped up, "Right!" "Good Choice!" "I might've licked Kian's toe.."

I smiled and said, 'I low seeing you guys interact with me, even if it's just reading a comment! Feel free to comment questions, it'll make it easier for me to read and answer questions, but I'll still check Twitter from my phone, just use the hashtag AskCleoLive! M'Kay, Ummm here's a question,'

"Do you act differently in front I people instead compared to yourself alone?"

I thought for a minute, 'To some extent.. when I'm by myself, I am very, weird.. but when I see you guys, I don't wanna scare you off by showing my complete crazy so, I clam down a little. Oh, I missed this part of the question,'

"Explain."

'Ummm okay, so if I'm alone, like I am now, I'd act like this,' I say turning on The Harlem Shake, and angling my laptop to an empty and space of the room, then I stood up and started dancing horribly, do the chicken dance, attempting the pop and lock, doing the Bernie, and preforming that one move from The Suite Life Of Zach And Cody, where Cody grabs his leg from behind his back and moves it awkwardly.. then I stopped dancing like a weirdo and went back to my laptop. 'Yeah, that's the best way to explain.. and I make references that will show up in this video.. Next question,'