Chapter 53: Cleo's 18th

*Sapphie's POV*

*The day of Cleo's 18th birthday & 2 weeks till Prom!!!!*

I'm so exited for tonight! So Kian and I had been talking and since its Cleo's birthday we're all gonna go to a club. She said that she wanted to go to a club so that's what we're gonna do.
We've been planning this for like a week now so I just hope it all goes as planned. Erika played a part in the planning so you know it's going to be a good party!
Did you know that Cerika practically got engaged?
Well, they did! Erika spilled about everything the day after he asked her to "promise to marry him"!
So exciting!

Erika and I were heading to the club to make sure everything was fine and dandy and nothing would go wrong a few hours before we all planned to go there, meanwhile we had Kian "distract" Cleo.
Technically we didn't have him "distract" her because he had already planned the whole day...

Earlier that day, when we all were up and saw Cleo, we made her breakfast (well Kian did) and said happy birthday to her, then after breakfast Kian took her out somewhere.

They've been gone since, but Kian promised they'd be back when we'd all planned to head to the club.

Erika and I arrived at the club and we "checked in" with security then scoped out the scene and talked a little with the club owner, whom was very nice.
To be honest I was surprised that we found a club that wasn't a stripper club! But thank goodness we did!
Then right before we left we checked the guest list; we weren't sure how many of the people that we invited would show up, but we were happy that it was practically the whole YouTube community so if only a small amount showed up the party wouldn't be too small. It would've been more smart if we had our guests RSVP, but what can you do now? Not to mention we had our guests able to bring a +1 just in case (we weren't expecting a big turn out as you can see).

Mean while Kian and Cleo were having the time of their lives....

*Kian's POV*

After I made Cleo breakfast, I took her out shopping.
Except it wasn't just shopping.
It was this scavenger hunt thing that I had made up, each place we went she'd get a gift I had already known she'd want (and maybe some others) and a clue that would lead her to all the places that I associated with our relationship and at the end...

Well, that's a surprise.

First we went to the gas station that she bought me the key chain and then the clerk handed her a bag of candy with a little note taped to it that said, "I love running into you, well actually one of your friends ran into one of mine here. xoxo". Cleo looked at me after reading the note and smiled then began to pull me out the door as I called to the clerk saying, "Thank you!".
We got into the car and I asked, "Where to m'lady?"
Cleo laughed and said "Well I'm guessing from the clue that we should head to the hotel we were staying at for the convention."
"Good guess." I mumbled as I started the car and we headed to the hotel.
Once at the hotel she grabbed my hand and ran toward the middle of the lobby, pulling me with her and someone was standing right where she expected the clue to be. She furrowed her eyebrows and I smirked, then she tapped the person on the shoulder and asked, "Excuse me, have you seen any boxes or gifts in this area?"
The girl turned around, "I might have seen something like this," she said as she revealed the box with a little clue on it.
Cleo smiled at the girl, then at me, then at the girl again, "Thanks."
She read the note as she opened the box.
The note read: "I guess you could say we played a game of tag here, that's where I kissed you."
Then Cleo ran, ran as fast as she could, straight to the stairs and I chased her up 4 flights then down the hall to the elevator.
When I got there she had a gigantic smile spread across her face.
I stepped into the elevator and she pulled me close to her then pressed the "close doors" button as she pressed her lips against mine.

The note on the elevator wall read, "And it won't be our last.."

When we stopped kissing she smiled and whispered, "And it won't be our last."
I smiled at her and I said, "Look up."
"What?" She asked confused.
"Look up." I repeated.
She looked up and saw the next clue which read, "There's this restaurant, it's was a little messy but only because we were there."
I laughed and hit the "Lobby" button.
We went to the restaurant and the hostess gave me a note that read, "Sadly it's not raining now, but I know where we can go to fix that. Follow me?"
I held out my hand and she followed me to the car, we drove to a small set and I lead her the X on the ground and on the wall beside the X a note that read "Let's recreate that moment."
Cleo furrowed her eyebrows, then I said, "1, 2, 3!"
At first there was a small drizzle of water on us, then the "rain" began and Cleo smiled remembering our first kiss in the rain then I couldn't control myself and I leaned down and kissed her.
After that we walked to the car and I opened the trunk.
The next clue read: "You were laying there right next to me, underneath the sheets."
I closed the trunk and we headed back to the hotel.
Once we got into the room, Cleo saw the trail of rose petals leading to the bed.
She followed them and on the bed stand it read: "Open the curtains."
She looked at me and narrowed her eyes then headed to the window.
She opened the curtains and pictures of us spelled out, "Prom?"

She turned toward me with tears rimming her eyes, "This is the best birthday present ever. There is no one else I'd love to go with."
I smiled then I handed her a bouquet of roses.

She kissed me and then I we hung out in the room until I got the text to head to the club.

The night ended with us staying at the club from 8 PM-2 AM and were worn out and sweaty from dancing so much, but we talked with so many of our friends and that was most of the reason we all stayed so long.
Almost everyone that was invited came (except a few people) so that was great!

Cleo seemed to be in pure ecstasy today, so I think we all did a pretty great job!