Chapter 10: Cutie Couples

Then Erika figured out why I started laughing, and laughed with me, and then soon enough we all started laughing at all the laughter I the room, and we all couldn't stop laughing.

This went on for around 10-15 minutes, until there was a knock on the door.

I was starting to feel like Keala was just another girl, and couldn't wait to hang out with her more.

She got up, and said she would get the door.

We didn't disagree.

She walked down the hall, and opened to door, saying "Hello?", but from the sound of it, she was cut off, and I heard a bunch of footsteps, well more like a bunch of running and purposeful stomping.

I looked over to see Kian and Connor jumping at me and Erika.

They ended up landing on both of us.

I glanced over Kian's head to see Trevor pulling Keala to the other bed, smiling, and Sam already with Sapphie, playing with her hair, and getting really close to kissing her, then backing off a teeny bit.

Kian fixed himself, and laid on me, digging his head into the crook of my neck.

While Connor laid on top of Erika, and looked into her eyes, whispering to her, and kissing her on the cheek.

JC walked in with a familiar looking girl, the girl from the restaurant!

They were holding hands, and talking, she was smiling, smiling big, she must really like JC.

Kian kissed my neck and I giggled.

I saw Ricky with a girl blue eyed with glasses, she had dirty blonde hair, she was also air light pink lip gloss, and mascara.

She was very pretty, she had the perfect figure too.

They were holding hands and Ricky looked really happy.

I was happy for him.

Kian's breath was on my neck, and it tickled I laughed.

'Kian..' I mumbled under my breath smiling.

"Hm?" He hummed still breathing on my neck, and smiling now.

I looked at him, he was so beautiful.

I felt like we were the only two in the room, or course we weren't but I felt like it, in fact the whole room was pretty crowded, so I gently pushed Kian off me, got up off the bed opened the door leading into the other room, turned on the lights, and walked in.

Kian saw me, and followed.

I ran and jumped onto the bed, Kian did the same as he followed me and landed on the bed beside me.

I laid my head on his chest as Keala, Trevor, Erika, and Connor walked into the room.

Keala and Trevor laid on the other bed facing each other and whispered to each other, being a cute a couple.

Erika and Connor sat on the couch in the living room area place, and turned on the. T.V., leaning on each other, Erika's head on Connor's shoulder, Connor's head leaning on Erika's head.

Another cute couple.

I was laying on Kian's chest.

(In the other room)

While JC and the 'restaurant girl' watched T.V. and laid on the couch together, they were hitting it off!

Cute couple?