Chapter 65: Dreamland

River's POV:-
"Hey River? Can you come downstairs a moment please darling?!"

"No worries babe! I'm on the way!" I called downstairs sweetly before looking back at the most beautiful sight in the world. "Now my little love, that's better isn't it! No more poopy!" I giggled and lifted the light of my life.

I walked around the nursery, hearing her precious giggles as I lifted her in the air playing with her softly before feeling a spec of dribble falling onto my face. "You my precious girl, have truly made me feel whole" I giggled, pulling her soft skin to my face rubbing her button nose against mine. "Now daddy is calling us downstairs, we mustn't keep him waiting any longer!"

I cuddled her deeply into my chest, feeling her play with my Mother's necklace that was displayed proudly on my pale skin. "Now that was your grandmother's necklace darling, must be careful with it" I touch her tiny hand which immediately made her stare up at me. "One day, it will be yours and then it will be your daughter's. Oh how she would have loved to have met such a beautiful soul like yours... I know she's watching us now and crying because of how proud she is of us sweetie..." I feel my heart skip a beat as I feel her presence around me, embracing me tightly and placing a small kiss on my head.

"You two having fun up there?" I hear his voice call to me as we enter the kitchen.

"Of course we are! Just having a little girl time without daddy" I chuckle and place the infant in her high chair.

"But.. daddy loves spending time with his girls too" I see his face frown at me before we both begin to giggle in unison.

"Oh Sal, you don't have to worry... your girls love spending time with you too" I wink and walk over to him, wrapping him up in a tight embrace.

I held him so tightly, taking in his scent and feeling his hands at the base of my spine pulling me in closer. I never got tired of this feeling, the electricity pulsing through our veins and our souls intertwining and becoming one. I released him slightly, looking into his ocean blue eyes and felt my heart rate begin to race.

"You really are the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on River..." he whispers before placing a soft kiss on my dotted skin.

"I'm nothing in comparison to her" I giggled, kissing him back and turning around to see the innocent life behind me.

"Well, I think you're both mesmerising. But then again, she takes after me too you see" Sal wraps his hands around my waist and puts his head on my shoulder.

"You don't change do you?" I giggle and lean my head onto his. "She really is the most amazing thing to ever happen to us. Maybe we were destined to be parents?"

"Scary as hell but heck, if two emo's can do it then anyone can" Sal giggles, pushing some of my long platinum hair away to expose my neck. I feel him beginning to gently dart kisses up from my shoulders, to my nape and finally reaching my ear. "I love you so much" he whispers sensually which makes all my hairs stand up to attention. "I'm so lucky to have you".

I feel my eyes begin to close as I lose myself in this moment, all my hairs standing upright, goosebumps appearing all over my body and butterflies overwhelming my lower stomach. I lean further over as his kisses begin to become more desperate, a small tip of the tongue beginning to caress my skin which was my kryptonite. "Everything okay?" He growls at me as I feel my breath grow heavier.

"You need to stop, Willow's over there" I groan and open my eyes.

"Oh you want to spoil your good time?" His deep, husky voice comes back to my ear as I jolt upright and turn to him.

"You Mr Fisher, are a horny maniac" I giggle and place my hands on either side of his face.

"If I had it my way, we'd have a house filled with children..." he winks and kisses me softly. "I can't help myself around you. You're one in a million"