PART 3

Meenakshi's POV

My mother in-law and grandmother inlaw instructed me to prepare samosas for the evening and also to inform me about my sister in-law, Sudha's arrival.

Sudha's family is from a neighbouring village. Sudha's father and my father in-law are childhood friends so they got both their children married to strengthen their bond. I was amazed seeing so many gifts sent to her on different occasions from the day she was married. She always visited her parents on festivals and stayed there for alteast a week. She went to her parent's home one month back for her brother's wedding and she stayed back their for the post wedding rituals and now she would be back in two more days.

As Sudha and Surya had a friendly bond from their childhood, their marital life is also filled with lots of love. Everyone in the family adores Sudha. My mother in-law and grandmother in-law are also very close to Sudha's family. So my mother in-law and grandmother in-law treated her as their own child from her childhood as they don't have any female child in the family and so they don't let her work at all. They say that she doesn't have a habit of doing the household chores and also because she was newly married.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow.