PART 24

Meenakashi's POV

My husband came towards me as I moved backwards, my back touched the wall and I stopped and then suddenly I pushed my husband and ran out of the bathroom and went to our store room which was filled with the cotton from our fields.

But my husband followed me to the store room and I started running away from him but I fell down on the cotton in the room and my husband laughed at me and then came towards me to catch me but I threw cotton on his face and then my husband threw cotton on me and eventually we both started throwing cotton on each other and then we heard noises coming from outside the room which made both of us alert and my husband signalled me to not make any noises and we silently hid between the cotton.

My father in-law came to the store room with helpers and they loaded the room with more cotton which was grown in our fields. We both were completely covered with the cotton and no one caught us and after everyone left we both got out of the cotton.

We both dusted our clothes and hair to look presentable as we wanted to leave the room but as my husband tried to open the room, he found out that the door was locked from outside and then locked it from inside.

I didn't know what to do as we were locked inside the room and looked at my husband to see that he was silently standing in the room and staring at me. I went near him and asked him to do something but my husband said, "Why? We are not getting any privacy these days, why not use this as an opportunity and have few more babies?" which embarrassed me and I started going away from him but he caught my hand and pulled me towards him and said, "You are becoming very disobedient these days! Where are you learning all these? You dare to walk away from me when I'm talking to you? Now you face the consequences!" which made me scared.

My husband then pushed me on the cotton and to my surprise he started tickling me. I wanted to push him and escape the tickling attack but he caught both my hands with his single hand and tickled me with the other hand.

Even though I requested him to stop he didn't stop and finally when I was out of breath, he stopped tickling me and moved aside. I took that as a chance and quickly stood up to move away from him. As soon as I stood up, I lost my balance but before I could fall down, my husband caught me and said me to first wear my saree properly which embarrassed me as my saree was almost on the ground.

As I was going to a corner of the room to wear the saree, my husband stopped me from moving and asked me to wear the saree infront of him shocking me which made me stand still and then my husband said that otherwise he would just knock the door and let everyone know that we were in the room. Reluctantly, I wore my saree infront of him whereas he was intently watching me. After I wore the saree, he asked me to braid my hair properly.

After, I looked presentable, he unlocked the door and went out and then, it clicked to me that no one locked the door from outside.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow.