PART 53

Meenakshi's POV

Every night, we would have our moments of intimacy and in his presence I forgot all my insecurities.

On the day his parents and grandmother went to attend the wedding, he didn't go the college and said, "Finally they left. Now we need to just send Surya somewhere."

But as soon as his parents went out, Surya sat infront of telivision and my husband gave him tickets of a movie and said, "Go to the movie. My friends said that it's really good. I think even you should watch this with your friends. Don't worry about coming back home late at night, you just stay at your friend's place tonight."

To which Surya said, "Why? Do you want to spend time with Vadina (Sister in-law)?" To which he said, "What are you saying? I just want you to watch the movie." To which Surya said, "Ok. But dear brother I can see what's in your pocket."

To which he said, "Tell me what do you want?" To which Surya said, "Your bike." To which he angrily threw the bike keys at Surya and said, "I'll break your bones if I find even a single scratch on my bike."

Surya gave a huge smile and left the house leaving us alone. As soon as he went out my husband said, "Take your clothes and go to grandmother's room and get ready."

I took my time to get ready and after getting ready I wanted to go out to find that the door was locked and knocked the door only for him to open the door after almost a couple of hours.

As soon as he saw me, he kissed me hard leaving me breathless and later guided me to our room. But I was surprised seeing that the lights were turned off and the room was filled with candles and I immediately turned on the lights and said, "Why did you turn off the lights? Why are you wasting candles?" and as soon as I blew off a candle he stopped me and again lit the candle and turned off the lights saying, "Don't. This is how things are done. You just do what I say and don't mess with anything. I'll just come." I silently sat on the bed as he said but then I saw a packets of ballons and blew them to pass time.

He again came to the room but this time he looked angry and snatched the ballon packet from me and said, "Are you mad? What are you doing with these? Do you even know what they are? Go and clean your mouth now." To which I hurriedly went to the washroom to clean my mouth and after coming back I said, "Why are you angry? I'm just blowing the ballons to pass time. I didn't know that you wouldn't like it." Listening to me, he didn't look angry anymore and calmly said, "These are not ballons." To which I said, "Then what are they? They look exactly like ballons." To which he said, "These are called condoms and tonight you will know why these are used. But you should always remember that they are not ballons." To which I nodded my head.

He again went out talking his study table with him and then came inside with the study table filled with a variety of dishes and a couple of plates. I was very happy seeing that he cooked for me and said, "Did you cook for me?" To which he laughed and said, "You have a lot of expectations from me." To which I said, "Why did you buy? I would have cooked everything you wanted." To which he said, "I just wanted to make our first time special without you always in the kitchen." I blushed imagining the things we would do.

He filled my plate with food but I wasn't able to eat properly as my anxiety was increasing with every passing second but he said, "Eat well. You will need a lot of energy tonight" and forcefully fed me.

After the dinner, he didn't wait for a long time and kissed me again but stopped because his phone was ringing no stop. Seeing the caller ID he mouthed me that it's his mother and talked to her for a while and gave it to me and his mother said, "Don't mess with anything in my absence. Don't forget to wash blankets. Even last time you forgot to wash them. Cook meals on time. Cook whatever my sons want. They are not eating well these days."

I was upset with the way she talked to me. She was talking as if I never work. She could have atleast asked me to take care of myself but she didn't.

Seeing me upset, my husband said, "What's wrong?" To which I couldn't stop myself and cried and he said, "Don't worry. I know it's your first time. It's my first time too. I will go slow and would not do anything to make you feel uncomfortable."

He picked me in his arms and carefully placed me on the bed I couldn't ignore the way his muscles felt against my body. I felt embarrassed for having such not so innocent thoughts. After placing me on the bed, he removed his shirt and was shirtless infront of me which made me squeal and I immediately closed my eyes to which he chuckled and made me touch his muscles and I was surprised seeing how strong he was.

He made me sleep on the bed and kissed me on my neck and slowly moved downwards. It felt like I was in trance but suddenly I started feeling very conscious when he started to remove my blouse. I immediately caught his hands and cried. He looked alerted and said, "What's wrong? Did I hurt you?" To which I said, "Please! I can't do this!" To which he said, "Ok. I won't touch you if you don't want but atleast tell me the reason?"

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow.