PART 7

Meenakshi's POV

I didn't know how long they were talking but after at 3pm they all came to the dining area to eat. I served them food. I was waiting for someone to ask me to join the lunch as it was already late and also I was very hungry but no one did. So I simply served them but they were not even eating silently, Sudha talks a lot and she was involving everyone in the talks. After everyone ate, they all sat in the hall to talk. So I concluded that My father in-law decided to stay home that day.

Then I sat down to eat but I don't know why I suddenly lost my appetite, so I just cleaned the dining area and did the dishes. Later I went to collect the clothes from all the rooms as I had no time from the morning to wash because of cooking. So I took all the clothes to the washing area to wash and by the time I was done with all the chores, everyone came home.

Everyone surrounded Sudha and chatted with her. I just made tea and served them tea with biscuits and also some some snacks which I was told to prepare specially for Sudha by my mother in-law. Then, I went to our bedroom to freshen up and then came down and reheated the tea and had it with biscuits.

My in-laws insisted Sudha's brother to stay but as he said that he had an important work, they insisted him to atleast have dinner to which he agreed. Meanwhile my husband and brother in-law were busy with the tuition students.

After cooking and serving everyone their dinner and after Sudha's brother left, I went to have food as I was completely exhausted and have no energy left in me but I lost my energy to walk, dizziness took over me and I collapsed on the ground.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow.