PART 67

Shiva's POV

I was observing her and thinking how could someone be so adorable even while crying. Feeling uncomfortable with my staring she said, "Why are you staring?" To which I said, "Just thinking if you were always this cute?" To which she blushed and stood up saying, "I think we should sleep now" and started moving towards the kids room but I stopped her and threw her on my shoulder and took her to our bedroom.

She looked shocked and said, "What are you doing? We can't let our children sleep alone! What if they get scared in the middle of the night? This is a new place for them." To which I felt frustrated and said, "They are peacefully sleeping. You don't have to worry about them all the time. For once you should forget about them and think about me. Do you even care about me? Leave it. Go. Go to their room and sing lullabies for them."

I angrily laid on the bed and closed my eyes. But I opened my eyes when I felt a delicate touch on my hand and said, "What are you doing here? Go. Go to the kid's room. What if they get sacred?" To which she said, "They are sleeping." To which I said, "But still you should go." But she said, "No. I want to sleep in our room." To which I said, "Fine. Do whatever you want but don't disturb me." To which she hugged me and said, "Why are you angry? I'm just worried for our children." To which he said, "You always worry only for them. But you are never worried for me! Leave it. You just don't care for me." To which she said, "No. I care for you. Trust me." To which I said, "Then prove it." To which she said, "I really do care for you. But how to prove?" To which I said, "First of all you should only concentrate on me when we are alone." To which she said, "Ok" which made me smirk and I continued, "I want the start and end of my day with your kiss. But my dear wife! Did you ever kiss me without me initiating it?" To which which she immediately leaned towards me and sealed our lips making me completely lose my control over my desires. The night was filled with love and passion.

I was disturbed when I heard someone knocking our door continuosly. Angered with such disturbance early in the morning, I opened my eyes but my mood instantly changed seeing my wife's beautiful face. But the knocking didn't stop so I got out of the bed and wore my clothes and opened the door to see my children and seeing me they said, "Nanna! You are late. You said that you will join us in the karate class today. Go hurry up. We can't miss the class." To which I said, "You guys wait. I'll come in few minutes." I immediately freshened up and got ready as I didn't want them to miss the class. After getting ready, I asked them to follow me but they said, "No Nanna! We should first inform Amma! Then we can go." But I stopped them from entering our room as my wife was still naked and said, "No. She is sleeping. Don't disturb her now. You can inform her after the class. Now come soon orelse I'll not take you guys anywhere." They immediately obeyed while I locked all the doors from outside as she was still sleeping.

We reached the Karate Academy on time and I joined the kids in the academy. After paying for their admissions and uniforms and after taking instructions about their diet with the instructor, I went out of the institute to call my wife only to find her already calling me. I immediately answered the call and she said, "Where are you and our children? All the doors are also locked. Are you all safe?" I felt bad for making her cry on the first day itself and said, "Don't cry. The kids and I are in the karate academy now. We will come back after the class." To which she angrily said, "Who takes classes this early in the morning? Why didn't you inform me about this in the night?" To which I said, "You were sleeping. I didn't want to disturb you. You just calm down. We will come back till then you just sleep and relax."

After the class, we immediately went home as I was worried about leaving my wife all alone in the house. As I opened the door, I found my wife sitting on the sofa and drying her hair. As soon as she saw us she gave a bright smile and stood up and before the kids could reach towards her, I stopped them saying, "You guys are sweating. First go freshen up."

After the kids went to their room my wife said, "There is nothing in the kitchen. What should I cook now?" To which I sat on the sofa and pulled her towards me and said, "I'll order something now and after that we will go to shopping." To which she hummed while I snuggled closer to her.

But our moment was disturbed when we heard someone knocking our door. I was frustrated and opened the door wanting to kill the person who was disturbing us but was met with the sight of Ambika. I moved aside to give her the space while she got busy with her work.

Later, the kids got ready for the remaining classes while I ordered the food and my wife served the food in the plates. After the breakfast, I took the kids to the institute where they teach dancing, painting and singing. After paying for their admissions, I went back home to my wife and then we both went to shopping. I felt like a teenager riding his bike with his girlfriend in the backseat.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow.