The next morning

Hey I know it's been a long time since I updated this story and honestly I've just been struggling to write it due to lack of inspiration which is why I wasn't updating but I'm trying to get back to writing, I just hope you can be patient with me. Anyway here is the chapter, I hope you like it

Warning chapter contains sexual content...

The next day...

Davina's pov

I wake up incased in a pair of warm strong arms bringing a smile to my face and making butterflies go off in my stomach, it's amazing how one simple thing like this can me make feel like I'm on cloud 9.

"Good morning darling" Kol whispers in my ear before kissing the shell of it making me shudder in pleasure and I feel him smirk against me "morning" I respond before shifting myself around in his arms so I'm facing him. He grins at me as he unwraps one of his arms from around me and reaches up to took a strand of my hair behind my ear as it fell in front of my eye.

He then wraps his arm back around me, tugging me closer to him making my body press against his and I sigh at the warmth and comfort his body gives me so I push myself up closer to him, hitching one of my legs up on his hips and he grunts making me smirk as I feel his morning erection.

"Someone's excited" I tease biting my lip "well that maybe because you're pressed up against me" he retorts pressing a kiss to my forehead making me smile "wanna make things better?" I ask "how?" he asks "we could take our clothes off" I suggest with a cheeky smile as he smirks at me as a growl rumbles in his throat before he flips us around, pining me to the bed as I lay under him with my hair sprawled out like a halo.

"I like that idea" he growls before kissing me making my eyes flutter shut and I moan as I feel his tongue glide along my bottom lip asking for entry which I grant him and our tongues start battling causing us both to start rocking our hips against each other emitting moans and groans from one another.

I gasp as Kol suddenly tears apart my night tank top, ripping it from my body followed by my bra and he grins, licking his lips before burying his face between my breasts and littering kisses all over my chest and in between my cleavage before taking a nipple in his mouth making me gasp and my back arch in response.

He cups my other breast and gently squeezes it as he continues sucking my nipple sending heat to my already drenched core causing me to buck my hips wanting to feel some friction. He releases my nipple with a pop and without warning he rips off my pajama shorts and panties before spreading my legs open making me bite my lip as he looks between my lips.

"So beautiful" he whispers as he looks over my body with lustful eyes "this isn't fair, I'm naked and you're not" I say with a pout making him smirk and he removes his pajama bottoms since that was all he was wearing to bed. "Don't forget the boxers" I say with a hand motion making him chuckle and he slowly pulls down his boxers making his big cock spring free and I bite my lip as I get on my knees.

"Lay back" I say making him frown "just do it" I say before he can question me so he lays back down on the bed and get on all fours making him growl and bite his lip "you're so sexy" he says in his husky lustful voice which makes me even more wet.

I position myself on all fours before him and I smirk at him as I grab his cock in my hand and gently pump it in my hand making him toss his head back with a groan. I lower my head and lick the tip making him hiss and fist the sheets in his hands before I take the head in my mouth and start lightly sucking and licking earning multiple moans from his lips.

Kol's pov

I toss my head back in pleasure as my beautiful goddess fiancee sucks my cock, god she's amazing and not because she's so incredibly sexy and very good in bed, like she's exceptionally good, I've never found sex so good and pleasurable until I met her, she literally takes sex to a whole new other level and my god am I lucky to be able to call her mine.