A week later

Here's a new chapter, please please vote and comment if you like the story and are enjoying it. Getting votes and comments makes me want to write more and I have so many exciting things planned for this story. Anyway moving on I hope you enjoy this chapter

1 week later.....

Davina's pov

Everything has been surprisingly good this last week in New Orleans, I've had no clashes with Klaus in fact he hasn't even dared to speak one insult to me whenever we cross paths but I can tell he's wary of me and I expected that. I've still been working on my space ship with Rocket and Groot, Rocket's waiting for a new part to add to the space that will get it working again. It would have started working sooner but some pesky witches came across it and tried to break in but I stopped them and stunned them then erased their memories making them think they were never there and that they never saw the space ship. When I haven't been at the space ship, I've been at the plantation having what Midgardian's call girl time with Hayley and Rebekah and I've also spent a lot of time with Kol. He's great company to have around and I like being around him and it's not just because we seem to have this connection between us, he's cocky, witty, charming, funny and god damn sexy. I can't begin to think of how many times this past week that I've had the urge to pounce on him and ride him. Everytime I've been around him I've found myself flushed from head to toe. My cheeks go bright pink, my body heats up and I always seem to get a very noticeable moist feeling in between my legs. He's so tempting, his voice makes me wet everytime I hear him speak, his face he has a god name handsome face and he knows it, I've had to refrain the urge to kiss him and ride his face and have him eat me out. His scent is intoxicating too, he just smells so good and whether it's the cologne he wears or his natural scent I don't know but he smells really good and delicious. One thing though that really makes me weak in the knees is his smirk, he has a constant smirk on his face no matter what situation he may be in and it's really sexy. Despite my apparent feelings and urges I have towards Kol, I've been very well behaved and careful with how I act around him, I've managed to keep what I feel to myself although Rebekah has been aware I'm having that dilemma with wanting to jump his bones, I don't know how she knows but she just does and she teases me about it. 

On the other hand aside from my sexual frustrations surrounding Kol, he is genuinely a good friend to me. We have the most honest and genuine conversations and I can somehow tell he hasn't had any of those in a very long time, we play video games and we go out to that cafe he showed me a while back. He's also been trying to help me with my memory loss by giving me access to grimores which have some pretty interesting stuff in them but none had anything about recovering lost memories for a girl who's from out of space. We had paid a visit to the area where I crash landed and in deed the impact was still very much there, we went there on the hopes it may jog my memory somehow but it didn't work although I felt a certain vibe coming from it and when you feel that sort of feeling it often means something serious happened and whether what serious thing happened was good or not I don't know but I do know I need to find out. I have this constant feeling in my chest every time I try to recall what happened, I always start from the beginning where I hugged my father and uncle goodbye before leaving Asgard for my mission and the rest is blank, the feeling in my chest I get everytime I try to recall what happened to me is quite painful and I have no idea why. It's like if I was to recover my lost memories it would be painful for me but why would recovering my lost memories be painful unless it was something serious that happened to me.

My endless thoughts come to a halt when I arrive at the plantation and I smile to myself when I hear Kol's thoughts 'she's here, oh god do I ask her or not?' 'what if she says no?' 'play it cool, go answer the door and let her in, don't keep her waiting' I giggle at his thoughts just before the door is opened revealing Kol. His face lights up and there's a twinkle in his brown eyes "hi Davina" he says "hi Kol, are you going to let me in?" I ask he nods and steps aside. I enter the house and he shuts the door behind me "I have something to ask you before we go upstairs" Kol says as I turn round to face him "what is it Kol?" I ask he nervously rubs the back of his neck as he shoves one hand in one of the pockets of his jeans "we've gotten really close and I know you said you needed time to be sure of everything but I'm just going to say it, I like you and I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me this Friday?" he asks his brown eyes brimming with hope and fear that I'll reject him. "Yes, I'd love too" I reply he smiles in relief "oh wow really? That's great, that's really wonderful" he rambles making me giggle "you're cute when you ramble. Did you know that?" I ask smirking as his cheeks turn pink "sorry I don't really tend to ramble" he replies "it's okay no need to apologize. Now let's go and shoot some zombies, I need to blow off some steam" I say 'oh I'll show you a way to blow off steam' 'damn she looks good in those leather pants' I avoid his eyes and turn away as I feel my cheeks burn up at his thoughts, he still doesn't know I'm a telepathic it hasn't exactly came up yet, he still doesn't actually know who and what I am. I want too I do but I'm afraid of how he'll look at me when he finds out I'm a goddess and that I have all these physical and mental abilities. I haven't been using my telepathic gift to my advantage, I keep myself from doing so as I personally believe that everyone has a right to keep their thoughts private so I always keep myself from listening to people's thoughts but sometimes it is hard to do so. I find it especially hard trying not to read Kol's thoughts, I haven't done too bad of a job actually but there has been that rare occasion like just now where I have heard his thoughts. Sometimes his thoughts are way too loud for me to not hear so I can't really do anything about them but I try to shove them aside especially when I've heard him think something dirty.

Meanwhile....

No one's pov

Frigga walked up to Heimdall after having another disagreement with her son Loki who was completely refusing to hear anything she had to say as he was hell bent on finding his daughter and bringing her home. It pained Frigga to see Loki isolating himself and shutting everyone out, she knew he had a right to act that way after finding out he was adopted but she wished he would at least talk to her but she knew he wouldn't since he was equally as mad at her as he was with everyone else. Frigga figured the only way to ease his pain and his anger was to find Davina and bring her home, that was way she was going to Heimdall to find out where she was.

"Your highness" Heimdall said bowing as he greeted her "Heimdall I assume you already know why I am here" Frigga said "indeed I do" he replied "first tell me the truth. Do you and Odin know where Davina is?" she asked "we do. I found her location two and a half weeks ago, I told Odin but he said I wasn't to tell anyone he said Thor and Loki would go to where she was if they knew and he said they weren't ready" he replied Frigga frowned and mentally scolded her husband for doing such a thing. "Well it was wrong of him to keep it from Loki and the rest of us. Now tell me where is my granddaughter?" she asked "she's on Midgard in a place called New Orleans. She somehow ended up there and I have no idea how until two and a half weeks ago she was hidden from me" Heimdall explained Frigga nodded "is she safe?" she asked "she is my Queen. She's met her soulmate" he replied Frigga smiled "her soulmate? He lives on Midgard?" she asks "yes but he's not a mortal. He's a vampire, a very old one" he replied "does Odin know of this?" she questioned "no I didn't mention it to him" he replied "what does the future hold for Davina and her soulmate?" she questioned "I can't see much into their future, it's very unclear but I do know they will end up together and they will have many children" he replied Frigga smiled, happy that her granddaughter had found her soulmate "how many children?" she asked  "I do not know, I've yet to see" he replied Frigga nodded "I must tell Loki. He must know she's alive and okay" she said "are you sure that's a wise thing to do?" he questioned "Loki is falling apart right now and he has a right to know his daughter's okay. I failed him by keeping his identity a secret but I will not fail him with this" she replied "yes my Queen" he replied "keep an eye on Davina" she said "I will do my Queen" Heimdall replied Frigga turned around and started making her way across the bridge not knowing Loki was currently terrorizing Thor with the destroyer on Midgard. Davina still wasn't aware that her uncle was on earth as she had been so busy with her own problems in New Orleans that she never paid attention to the news or the news papers. Not many people in New Orleans were aware of the trouble going on in New Mexico as New Orleans was a rather small but fast pacing city, everyone there was always held up with the events going on in New Orleans that hardly anyone paid attention to what was going on outside of New Orleans and even if one person did know, they wouldn't really care as mostly everyone minded their own business.

End of chapter. What did you think? Kol asked Davina on a date. Frigga asked about her whereabouts. Heimdall claimed she met her soulmate. Was he talking about Kol? He mentioned them getting together and having children, could that be true? Thor is still on earth but Davina doesn't know nor does anybody else in New Orleans. Will Frigga tell Loki Davina's whereabouts or will she be too late? What will happen next? Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment