The start

Here's the prolouge

1023 years ago up in the Galaxy Loki the son of Odin, God of Mischief, brother of Thor and Prince of Asgard met a beautiful young Asgardian woman when he and Thor were heading to meet Asgard's army. The woman was called Lenarox and she was the daughter of the general who was in charge of Asgard's army. Lenarox was beautiful, cheeky, charmistic and sassy. Despite the fact she was a woman she fought alongside her father training the army and she'd fight in battles, she was one of Asgard's greatest warriors and Loki was mesmerized by her. At first Lenarox paid no attention to Loki as she focused on her training and fighting, Loki wasn't confident enough to talk to her as she was quite an intimidating woman, it wasn't until Thor took it upon himself to approach the Asgardian warrior and tell her Loki fancies her, Lenarox thought it was cute that he fancied her and she tended to tease him about it in a flirty manner.

Loki and Lenarox grew close after that and they did some training together and hung around each other in their spare time. They were like best friends, they trained together, they pulled pranks together and they'd go for a walk near the bridge that connected to the bifrost when it was summoned by Heimdall and they would look out at the Galaxy.

Odin and Lenarox's father became aware of the attraction between the two of them and decided to arrange a marriage between them. Loki and Lenarox were surprisingly okay with the arranged marriage as they did really like each other.

Loki and Lenarox wed in front of all the people of Asgard and were blessed by Odin with Thor being Loki's best man a time when they actually got along and had deep respect for each other.

A year after being married Lenarox got pregnant with their child. Loki was scared at first at the thought of being a father but he came round to it and quickly became very protective over Lenarox and their unborn child, he swore to do anything in his power to keep their child safe and he swore to do anything to make their child happy.

Nine months later Lenarox gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Loki and Lenarox named her Davina, their daughter was such a precious little thing, she was so tiny and fragile looking and all Loki wanted to do was protect her. Loki teared up the moment he held his daughter in his arms, she was so small compared to him and he was afraid he'd accidentally hurt her.

Loki's father Odin blessed and presented Davina to all the people of Asgard in a large christening ceremony where he announced her as Goddess of fire, beauty and virtue and Princess of Asgard. Asgardian's were in awe of the little baby and Thor was completely smitten with her. He adored his niece and he was happy for his brother.

Loki's world was suddenly torn apart three years later when a group of aliens pleaded for help as a great evil was coming to destroy them and they pleaded for Asgard's help and protection so Odin sent Asgard's army to help them and Lenarox went with them. The Asgard army didn't return nor did Lenarox they had been brutally murdered by the great evil that destroyed the aliens that pleaded for their help. Loki went into a fit of rage, vowing to hunt down and kill the people who murdered Lenarox but Odin prevented him which angered Loki as he blamed his father for sending Lenarox with Asgard's army.

Loki worried for his daughters safety, he worried about her future and he was terrified of suddenly being a single father. He worried he would fail Davina without Lenarox but he proved to do a splendid job as he raised her the best he could. He trained her, he taught her some important life values, he taught her some sneaky tricks, he told her stories of the Galaxy and the nine realms and he taught her to be strong and brave. Loki was a tough but fun parent, he taught her how to be careful of her surroundings, to never show emotions to her enemies, to always look for signs of weakness in her enemies and to always watch her back. He was serious and tough with her because he wanted to protect her the best he could but he was fun and gentle towards her. He'd endure tea parties with her when she was a child, he'd dress up if she was upset, he'd tell her so many wonderful stories about different species from different planets and tales, he'd play hide and seek with her and Thor when she was a child and he'd always give her a cuddle whenever she was tired or sick.

Whenever Odin sent Loki and Thor on missions across the Galaxy he would take Davina with him as he refused to leave her alone and he liked to educate her about other planets. Davina always enjoyed joining her father and uncle on their missions, she'd watch on with a keen interest when they interacted with other beings and she was always amused by how her father uncle acted with each other, she laughed every time they played get help a trick they used to distract people. Sometimes when Loki went on solo missions with her they'd play get help to distract others surrounding them, she learned well from both her father and uncle how to act when on a serious and possibly dangerous mission not that Loki ever took her on dangerous missions.

As Davina grew up she was taught how to prepare herself in case Asgard was ever under attack and she was taught how to prepare herself if she ever one day became Queen of Asgard which was actually more than likely to happen if her uncle Thor never does have children. Loki always wanted to be King ever since he was a child and he is jealous of his brother and believes if he himself will never be King of Asgard then his daughter should be Queen of Asgard so he always taught her what he would do if he was King although she was being taught by Odin and his wife how to be a good ruler and getting taught something else by the God of Mischief wasn't exactly easy for Davina but she took everything she was taught and told into account, she figured it would be important for her to consider both her father and her grandfather's teachings.

When Davina was 13 years old Odin presented her with a sceptre that helped her control her power and it was also her weapon to protect herself with and fight off enemies or anyone who tried to harm her. Odin along with Heimdall trained Davina and taught her how to wield the sceptre and she's never once gone anywhere without it as the sceptre is like her shield and it helps her heal quicker when it's near.

Davina was friendly towards everyone, she always graced others with a smile no matter what she was feeling. The people of Asgard looked up to her and admired her. 

Loki was proud of his daughter, she was the only thing he cared about and loved after his beloved Lenarox died. He only wanted to be worthy of her, to give her the life she deserves and to protect her from anything that wanted to harm her. Loki had a secret soft side, a side only Davina knew about. 

Davina always stood by her father even when his views on certain things were completely different from everyone else's. She knew her fathers views came from a place of hurt, worry and pain, she knew he only wanted to prove people wrong about him, he wanted to be a saviour, he wanted to be more than just the God of Mischief, he wanted to be a King. 

Throughout Davina's 1022 years on Asgard she never really fell in love with anyone, she hung out with a few guys who she was only friends with and never hooked up with anyone, she just never got serious with any guy because she never seemed to feel a connection with anyone plus Loki tended to scare away any guy that was interested in her as he didn't trust any guys intentions with her nor did he want to lose his daughter to some guy who was unworthy of her.

And Davina wouldn't come to meet a guy and truly feel a connection with them until centuries had passed and it wouldn't be on Asgard, it would be somewhere else.

Davina was always curious about what happened to her mother, she knows her mother was killed but nobody knows who killed her except it was a great evil and Davina wanted to find out what and who the great evil was so she could hunt the great evil down and get justice for her mother and all those that were murdered along with her.

So what did you think? Any good?

Vote and comment