One month later

Here's a new chapter, sorry about the lack of updates, I've been trying to come up with new ideas for this story. I know the direction I want it to go, the problem is getting there and keeping you all in tune as I feel like this story may not be doing too well but I'm not giving up on it as I really do love it. This story is like my baby, as weird as that may sound plus I haven't been updating a lot for most of my stories because I've been focusing on my mental health. I've recently been put on anti-depressants for anxiety and very low depressive moods which seem to be working because I feel better yet I've only been on them six days so who knows. Anyway enough of my rambling, enjoy the story. 

One month later...

No one's pov

One month had passed and Davina, Gideon, Hayley and the Mikaelsons were still in Asgard. Davina had been tending to royal duties along with her uncle and taking Gideon around Asgard to show him to everyone and to introduce him to the wonders of Asgard and all the people. The Mikaelsons had been enjoying the stay, conversing with warriors or being pampered by servants. Klaus was liking it a bit too much especially the attention he was getting off the women which disgusted Elijah and Kol.

Hayley and Rebekah had been spending time with Frigga, Lady Sif or the lady's of the court who were the wives of lords that were Odin's best and most trusted allies. 

They were all enjoying themselves in Asgard although Kol and Davina missed each other a lot as they hadn't been able to spend time together because Davina was always busy tending to her duties or tending to Gideon which they were both miffed about but Kol understood it was her job as a princess to maintain her duties. There were times when Kol had accompanied Davina and Gideon on her duties though but they were never able to be affectionate as they had to be professional.

Rebekah and Thor had been hanging out a lot over the past month. They only got to spend a small amount of time together because Thor had duties to attend too but their friendship had managed to flourish within that time span. At first they started out all friendly but they quickly went from being friendly towards each other to flirty towards each other. Thor was still yet to discover Rebekah was his soul mate. Frigga and Loki kept giving him hints but he didn't seem to get them so currently Thor and Rebekah are just friends who flirt a lot.

Gideon was now 3 months old and he was the happiest little baby ever. He was always smiling and gurgling away. He had begun to smile more like his father much to everyone's amusement. He was also a little cheeky for a 3 month old, whenever anybody wasn't paying attention to him, he'd make funny noises non stop but the moment someone turned to him he'd stop and grin, his brown eyes would light up and the cutest dimples would appear on his face.

Gideon was an attention seeker, oh how he loved having attention. He loved it when people interacted with him. He loved it when people fussed over him. He loved going out round Asgard with his mother because they'd always meet people and they'd all coo and make a fuss over him which he liked.

Gideon loved having his parents attention the most, he liked to be at the center of attention for them and well if they weren't paying attention to him. He'd winge and make the weirdest noises as loud as he can for as long as he can until one or both of his parents give him attention.

Hayley and Elijah were going strong, they had bee on dates at the best dining places in Asgard and even the theatre which they all went too. They even went out to the town which they loved.

Hope was treated like a princess since she was Davina's goddaughter. Her parents had taken her out a lot and she spent a lot of time with Frigga who was helping her with her magic. Freya also spent time practicing magic with Frigga who was more than happy to give her tips.