Loki's arrival

Here's a new chapter, this is where the story will start getting interesting again. 

Two days later.....

Kol's pov

I stand outside one of the guest rooms in the compound as Davina prepares the room for her father's arrival. Since her uncle showed up two days ago and asked her if she would be okay with having her father stay here with her. She's been busy getting things ready for his arrival. She picked out a guest room and has decorated and designed it to his liking and she's gone and bought clothes for him. It's all she's been focusing on and talking about the last two days. She wants everything to be perfect for when her father gets here. She wants him to feel comfortable. "I think the room looks great" I comment as I lean against the door frame "do you think my father will like it?" she asks as she fluffs the pillows "I think he will love the effort you put into preparing this room for him" I respond she turns to me and smiles. "I just hope he'll be comfortable here. I know he's had a rough couple months and I want him to feel comfortable relaxed" she replies as she sits on the edge of the bed. I enter the room and walk over to the bed and sit next to her. "I'm sure he will see that and he will be comfortable with just seeing you" I respond she sighs and leans her head against my shoulder. "I worry that he will clash with your brother. You saw how Klaus was with my uncle. He was so rude to him. If Klaus speaks to my father in such a way, my father will flip. He doesn't take shit from anyone" she says "I'd say my brother would know better than to anger the god who terrorized New York but I can't because I know he will say something stupid but I will ensure my siblings hold do not anger your father" I respond "thanks. Oh and while my father is here, there mustn't be any mention of New York for the time being. I don't want to trigger anything in him, so let's not mention New York for now at least" she replies I turn my head and plant a kiss on her forehead "I won't, I promise" I respond before standing up and pulling her up with me. "Now come on. Let's get you something to eat, it's lunch and you had a very small breakfast this morning" I say "Kol I need to finish sorting the room out for my father" she responds making me turn to her "darling the room is fine. Everything is perfect for your father's arrival. Now come and eat something, please" I respond "alright, fine" she replies making me smile and kiss her on the cheek before leading her out the room.

(Room Loki will be staying in)

We head downstairs and head to the kitchen where Freya and Rebekah are stood chatting around the counter while Klaus is sat at the table casually sipping on a glass of blood as he reads from a book

We head downstairs and head to the kitchen where Freya and Rebekah are stood chatting around the counter while Klaus is sat at the table casually sipping on a glass of blood as he reads from a book. "Hey, Davina have you finally finished with the room?" Rebekah asks "yes I have" Davina replies as she stands at the counter while I head over to the fridge to get food out to make her lunch.

.

.

10 minutes later....

I place down a bowl of cut up fruit with fresh yogurt and a chicken sandwich in front of Davina "thank you" she says giving me a kiss on the cheek making me smile "you're welcome love" I respond kissing her forehead before turning back to the counter tops to clean up.