Marry me

Here's a new chapter, I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. I feel like this story is going down hill and nobody's liking it even though you all vote everytime which is nice but I like getting comments too as it lets me know you're enjoying the story. Anyway I don't want to waste time rambling on so read on and enjoy.

Continues from previous chapter...

Kol's pov

After a silent twenty minute car drive, we arrive at the restaurant where I made reservations for our date. I booked a table for outside on the porch which I bought out for the night so there won't be any interruptions except for when the waiter comes to take our orders and bring food and drinks but that's it.

"Well this looks fancy" Davina comments as she steps out the car when I open the door for her "only the best for my girl" I respond taking her hand in mine making her blush "you spoil me" she replies making me shrug as we make our way to the entrance of the restaurant. "I like spoiling you" I respond kissing her cheek before I open the door "after you darling" I say stepping aside and doing a little bow making her giggle "what a gentlemen" she says as she waltzes through the door, swaying her hips as she passes me. I smirk as I follow after her, cheekily grasping her bum with my hand making her shriek and giggle as we reach the podium earning looks of disapproval from all the snobby people currently seated. Good job we're not sitting inside and that I rented out the whole of outside. 

"Hello, how may I help you?" a male host asks in a posh tone looking a bit like a butler "yes, I made a reservation for tonight" I respond "name please?" he asks "Mikaelson" I respond he scans the list in front of him. "Ah yes, here you are sir. Table for 2 Mikaelson, follow me" he says grabbing two menus and turning on his heal.

Me and Davina follow after him, ignoring the gazes from the other customers "what is she wearing? She doesn't belong at a place like this" "I bet she's a prostitute or one of those sugar babies and he's paying her for pleasure and company. What a gold digger" I hear two women comment in a hush tone. I instantly send a glare their way causing their eyes to widen as I purposely make my vampire eyes appear which probably made them piss themselves. 

"Wait, I recognise her. She was one of those heroes that stopped those aliens from taking over Earth" I hear another woman say "I don't think that was genuine. I think that whole thing was staged by the government you know like a conspiracy theory" I hear a man comment making me scowl so I turn and glare at them, showing my full vampire face making them practically crap themselves as the colour drains from their faces and they shrink back in their seats. Good that's what they get for trash talking about my goddess girlfriend.

Me and Davina eventually reach outside "here is your table sir" the host says handing us the menus "it's lovely out here" Davina comments as we sit down at the nice table which has a dimly lit candle and some red rose petals scattered around on the floor and on the table giving it a calm but romantic vibe "thank you but your boyfriend arranged all this" he replies making Davina's eyes widen and she turned to me as he walked away. "You organised all this?" she asks "yeah, I did. I also booked out this area so we could be alone" I respond "aw you didn't have to go to all that trouble" she replies "I wanted too. This is the first time we're able to go out and be alone in months with everything that has gone on" I respond making her nod. "Yeah it has been a while" she replies biting her lip "yeah it has. I mean the last time we went on a date was before Gideon was born" I respond "oh I remember" she replies with a small smile gracing her lovely rosy lips.

"Now let's look through this menu. You can have whatever you want, tonight is on me" I respond making her smile widen "okay" she replies there's a little sparkle in her eyes from the candle and the fairy lights that are strung up above us making her look even more breathtaking.