Stories

Here's a new chapter, I hope you like it

The next day.....

Davina's pov

I wake up to the sound of the TV playing, Kol speaking in a hushed tone and a delightful smell makes it way through my nostrils making my stomach rumble and my dry mouth water ever so slightly. I open my eyes and see Kol pulling some trolley through the door and my mouth waters even more as he's stood in only his jeans with no shirt on giving me a view of his perfectly muscled and toned back, I bite my lip as I eye the roll his muscles roll under his skin as he moves, damn I'm one lucky girl I thought. I slowly sit up in the bed, pulling the covers up to my chest since I'm only wearing a bra and panties as I slept in only them last night and I can see someone standing at the door. Obviously the person who brought the trolley up and I instantly know it's a woman as I hear her nasally and irritating high pitched voice, now the reason why I say it like that is I can clearly hear her flirting with my man and I can sense he's getting a bit irritated with her. I grab Kol's shirt from the floor and throw it on as I get out of bed and walk over, slipping an arm around his waist as I appear next to him "hi honey" I say leaning up and kissing his cheek "good morning darling. I ordered you some breakfast as I thought you might be hungry after all that stress yesterday" he says looking down at me wrapping an arm around my shoulder "oh you really shouldn't have. You're going to eat some of this too right?" I ask completely ignoring the waiter girl stood at the door who I know is giving me dirty looks right now "I've already had something to eat" he replies kissing my forehead making me smile before I turn to face the waiter girl "thank you for bringing this up, my boyfriend is so sweet" I say flashing her a fake smile "uh sure" she replies avoiding eye contact with me as she bites her lip while checking Kol out making me narrow my eyes at her "okay sweetie I know my boyfriend's sexy as hell but that gives you no reason to eye him up like a piece of a meat. So if you'd please be on your way" I say she scoffs and crinkles her nose giving me a dirty look which just makes me smirk  "well you heard her bye now" Kol says shutting the door in her face making me laugh as she lets out a frustrated scream. I turn to Kol "why do you have to be such a harlot magnet?" I ask making him chuckle "They just can't resist I suppose" he replies shrugging his shoulders "do you like having harlots fawning after you?" I ask with a raised eyebrow "it's a little amusing at first but it does get rather annoying. I don't like those sort of girls who jump into bed and spread their legs for anything with a pulse especially when they've only just met said guy" he replies "hmm but if I recall you were wanting to jump into bed with me when we first officially met" I say he gives me sheepish grin "yeah I admit I did but you can't blame me love. You are absolutely astonishing and too gorgeous for me to not to want to jump into bed with you and have my way with you" he responds making me blush "do you still want to bed me?" I ask placing a hand on his chest as I look up at him "of course I do, why do you ask?" he asks with a hint of a smirk tugging at the corners of his lips "I'm just curious" I reply pulling away from him and lifting the lid off the plate on the trolley and inhaling the sweet scent of what Kol has told me are called pancakes and it looks like there's some sort of syrup on the pancakes. "Hey you're wearing my shirt" Kol suddenly says "oh you really just realizing that now?" I ask turning to him with a hand on my hip and an amused smile on my face "sorry I was too focused on your gorgeous face but now I've noticed I must say you look absolutely ravishing in my shirt and hmm those legs of yours. A girl like you should not have her legs on display like that especially when the curse of her ass is prominent" he replies making me smirk and blush at his words "a girl like me?" I ask he nods "yes a girl like you" he replies "what sort of girl am I exactly?" I ask stepping towards him glancing up at him with my eyes locked on his as I fold my arms across my chest "a beautiful, sexy, cheeky, intelligent and overall sweet and feisty girl. I happen to like those sort of girls, they're my favourite" he responds I unfold my arms and place a hand on his chest stroking little circles causing him to shiver under my touch making me smirk "I better be your one and only favourite type of girl because I don't like competition and I don't like sharing" I say he grins placing hand over mine and bringing my hand to his lips and kissing it making my heart flutter and my cheeks turn a brighter shade of pink. "Don't worry you're my only favourite girl, you're the only girl I truly desire. I will never want anybody else" he replies my heart races at his words "do you really mean that?" I ask I know he's my soul mate and all and we're destined to be together but I fear that fate may be the only reason we like each other as it's forcing us upon each other and I really hope that's not the case because I really like Kol and he means a lot to me, so I won't our feelings to be of our own and not fate. I don't dare play with fate, there's no escaping fate I know that and I know fate will have us develop even stronger feelings but I also want them to be of my own accord. "I know that sounds crazy considering how little we've known each other for and we're already dating but I do mean it. I haven't felt this way with any other girl" he says "your past girlfriends? Did they mean anything to you? Were they serious?" I ask "no my past relationships were meaningless and were a means to an end. I've only really been in three relationships during my lifetime and they weren't serious, other women I just fooled around with or used which I know isn't exactly a nice thing to do but  what's done is done and I can't take any of it back" he responds I place a hand on his cheek "I don't care much about your past actions, I do a little but not much. I'm more interested in who you are today" I say he smiles "I can assure you though Davina that I won't ever want any other girl not after meeting you and having you be mine" he says I smile and lean up on my tip toes, wrapping my arms around his neck as I press my lips against his. He hums, wrapping his arms around my waist as he deepens the kiss with a tiny bit of tongue making me whimper so I pull away as we don't exactly have time to make out right now as I'm hungry and I need to shower before we leave and head back to the Plantation. "Right I'm going to eat up before the food gets cold, you go take a shower" I say "why don't I wait until you've had your breakfast and then we can take a shower together?" he suggests wiggling his eyebrows at me making me giggle "well you see I would but there might a little problem where I won't be able to keep my hands off you and will probably make you ravish me against the shower wall" I say with a slight purr as I stroke up his chest, biting my lip "and what's so bad about that? I'd be definitely down for that" he says making me blush "well because I don't think you or I will be quite ready for that step in our relationship" I respond "oh I'm definitely ready for that step" he says "oh I bet you are but let's just wait it out a little bit, we have only been dating a week after all" I respond he nods in agreement "you're right, I'll be in the shower thinking of you" he says with a wink as he turns to head to the bathroom "oh I don't doubt that" I respond cheekily making him chuckle as he enters the bathroom and shuts the door behind him as I sit at the edge of the bed with the plate of pancakes and syrup.