Kol's Steamy visit

Here's a new chapter, drama will start heating up from here. I hope you like it.

Warning chapter contains sexual content....features some gifs

3 months later.....

Davina's pov

"Peek a boo" I coo moving my hands away from my eyes making Hope giggle. I cover my eyes again "where'd you go? Peek a boo" I coo making her giggle once more. I smile and tickle her toes making her laugh "you're so cute" I coo earning a little smile from her. It's been 3 months since I left New Orleans with Hope to keep her safe and it's been great, Hope is three months old and she is such a beautiful little girl. She's a delight to be around although I feel guilty that Hayley and Klaus are missing seeing her grow up but they'll see her again one day soon once they've cleared New Orleans of any dangers that could be pose a threat to Hope. I miss Kol though, I miss him like mad. It's hard being away from him. I hate having to sleep without him and I just miss his company. Of course we've keep in touch through the phone and we've done a bit of sexting through messages and we've had phone sex a couple of times but it's nowhere near as good and satisfying than actually having sex with him. 

I frown when there's a sudden knock on the door since nobody knows I live here. I haven't really spoken to anyone since I arrived here except for the old lady that lives down the hall. I quickly pick up Hope and take her into her room. I place her in the crib and head back out the room, shutting the door behind me before I make my way to the front door. I slowly open the door and I gasp at who I see standing in front of me "Kol?" I ask he smiles and nods "hi darling" he says before I throw myself at him, wrapping my arms around his neck and pressing my lips against his. He chuckles and wraps his arms around my waist as he returns the kiss, gliding his tongue along my bottom lip making me moan.

After a good two minutes of standing in the door way kissing, I break the kiss to catch my breath and press my forehead against his. "I've missed you" I say he smiles and kisses my nose making me blush "I've missed you too" he replies "so not that I'm not happy to see you but why exactly are you here?" I ask curiously "I'll tell you once you invite me in" he replies "of course come in" I say unwrapping my arms from around his neck and stepping aside to let him enter. I shut the door once he's entered and we both smile at each other before indulging in another kiss since it has been so long since we've seen each other. 

We pull away once more "come on let's sit in the living room" I say taking his hand in mine as I start leading him to the living room. We reach the living room and sit down on the couch "where's Hope?" Kol asks "she's in her crib, I'll just go and get her" I respond getting back off the couch and leaving the room. I reach Hope's bedroom and I pick her up out of the crib. I leave the room and head back to the living room "look Hope it's your uncle" I coo as I walk over to him. Kol's eyes light up at the sight of her and he smiles softly "she's gotten big" he says as I sit next to him. "Hope this is your uncle Kol" I say as I gently adjust her in my arms and sit her on my knee. "She looks like Nik" Kol says smiling as she grabs at his hand "she may look like your brother but she certainly doesn't act like him, she's a total angel" I say making him chuckle. "I believe that" he replies as he gently tickles her foot making her smile. "So what's going on? How come you're here? Why didn't you call me to let me know?" I ask he chuckles softly at my rambling "well I was sent to come and collect something off some witch for Nik and I thought it would be nice if I dropped by and see how you and my little niece are doing and I didn't call you to let you know because I wanted to surprise you" he replies "well you certainly surprised me" I respond leaning forward and giving him a peck on the lips making him smile. "So what is it exactly that your brothers having you get?" I ask curiously "there's this witch who lives here in New York, she owes Nik a favor and has this magical object that can automatically shield and protect the compound from enemies" he explains "how's it going in New Orleans? Have you solved the problem with your mother?" I ask "not even the slightest. We've just discovered that her and our brother Finn are alive. They apparently body jumped into two random witches and we're trying to figure out who so we can stop whatever plan they have" he explains "your mother sounds like a pain in the ass" I respond making him chuckle "oh she's the biggest pain in the ass you'll ever meet" he replies "that's actually debatable" I respond he smiles and rubs my knee. "We also have another problem" he says making me frown "what is it?" I ask "our father is apparently alive too and he's in hiding somewhere which has put Nik on edge as he knows our father will soon come and try to kill him" he explains "oh my god. Are you sure you guys don't want me to come back and help?" I ask "it's better if you stay away. I don't want my parents or Finn finding out about you, if they knew about you and found out what you are, they could use you or even hurt you" he replies "Kol I'm a Goddess, I'm perfectly capable of protecting myself and fighting off enemies. I can very easily whoop your parents and Finn's ass" I retort making him chuckle "I know but this is something me and my siblings need to deal with" he replies making me sigh "how is Hayley?" I ask "she's angry at everything. She misses Hope and she's been going round killing witches who have done her wrong" he explains "I can understand why. She had to send her baby away in order to protect her from crazy ass witches and your mother" I respond "yeah. She and Elijah seem to have gotten closer though and speaking of witches. They're still being a pain in the ass but they've lessened their threats but there's still tension with them. I think some may be working with my mother. I'm not entirely sure but I just have a feeling that she's having them work for her" he explains "well I hope you sort her out and kick her ass for being such a bad mother and grandmother" I respond before turning to Hope as she yawns. "I'm just gonna put her to bed" I say getting up from the couch. I head to her room and quickly change her diaper and put her night clothes on before placing her in the crib. I place her pacifier in her mouth and she closes her fists and snuggles against her teddy making me smile. I quietly exit the room and head back to Kol.