Car sex

Hey everyone, sorry it's been a while since I've updated I've been working round my stories and planning them out one chapter at a time one by one so they all get updated. Anyway I hope you like this new chapter. 

Warning contains sexual content....

Continues from the previous chapter...

Kol's pov

I chase Davina all the way to the car and finally grab her by the waist and swing her around making her laugh. I put her back down and turn her around only to press her up against the car and kiss her passionately.

She instantly relaxes against my body and wraps her arms around my neck as she returns the kiss, gently stroking the hairs on the back of my neck. 

I press her harder against the car wanting to feel her body more and I groan as I feel her soft breasts through her dress. I pull back "are you wearing a bra?" I ask "what do you think?" she retorts with a smirk before leaning her head down and kissing my neck making me groan.

I can feel her nipples harden through her dress "damn it" I grunt gently pulling her head up and pressing my lips against hers. She giggles against my lips as she threads her fingers through my hair.

Soon enough we're basically full out making out against the car and it's getting intense so I break the kiss "let's get in the car" I say she bites her lip and nods "okay" she replies turning around and I take that chance to squeeze her ass making her giggle and swat my hand away. I chuckle as I make my way round to the drivers side of the car, unlocking it so we can get in.

We quickly buckle ourselves in and I start up the car and start driving off round the parking lot before making an exit onto the open road where I will make a stop somewhere so me and Davina can make out before we head home. I have no problem making out in a parking lot but I want some privacy with her so we'll just make out in the car on the side of the road that's if she's up for it.

.

.

.

15 minutes later....

I come across a lay by and because it's a country road, there's not really any cars so I pull over onto the lay by. "Why are we stopping?" Davina asks "because this date's not quite finished yet" I respond as I shut the engine off. "Oh really? What's next?" she asks so I turn to her with a smirk on my face. "A make out session before we head home" I respond "I have a much better idea" she replies biting her lip "oh really? And what would that be?" I ask "sex" she replies making my eyes widen at the bluntness of her response before I smirk. "You're right, that is a much better idea" I respond before cupping her face in my hands and crashing my lips against hers.

She returns the kiss, bringing her hands to my face. I trail a hand down to her hip turning her body to face me but she surprises me by unbuckling her seatbelt and climbing onto my lap.

"Much better" she says before crashing her lips against mine making me groan as I wrap my arms around her waist, pulling her body closer. I nibble her bottom lip making her giggle and she opens her mouth, giving me access so I slip my tongue in her mouth and our tongues start fighting for dominance making the kiss get even more intense and the car starts to feel hot. 

"Oh fuck" I grunt losing my battle as she suddenly grinds on my lap making my cock twitch. "Oops, sorry" she giggles breaking the kiss "you're so not sorry about that" I respond making her smirk "why would I be?" she retorts before grinding on me again making my head fall back. "Fuck, get in the back" I growl slapping her ass making her giggle "okay" she replies giving me a kiss on the lips before getting off my lap and climbing into the back and as she does her dress hitches up her thighs flashing me her inner thighs and a little glimpse of her panties making my pants tighten.