Frigga's visit

Here's a new chapter, I hope you enjoy it.

Continuing from previous chapter...

Davina's pov

A smile breaks out on my face and I leap into my grandmothers arms as she stands up "Grandmother, I missed you!" I exclaim she laughs and rubs my back as we hug "I missed you too dear" she replies before pulling away and placing a gentle hand on my cheek. "It's so good to see you" she says sweetly "you too mama but what are you doing here?" I ask curiously I often call my grandmother mama as that's the first thing I apparently called her when I was 18 months old so it kind of just stuck with me ever since and she likes it when I call her mama. I called my mother mommy obviously in case you were wondering "can't a grandmother travel to another realm to see her only grandchild?" she retorts teasingly making me smile "of course but you never really leave home unless it's important. Is everything okay?" I ask completely forgetting that we're not alone in the room "I'm afraid I come baring sad news my dear. Is there somewhere we can talk in private without any prying ears listening" she says glancing at the Mikaelsons giving them the stink eye before flashing them a sweet smile making me giggle "of course, I have a spare room here" I reply she nods "is it sound proof so these gentlemen and this lady can't hear our conversation?" she asks "no" I reply she shrugs "well I'll just see to that now come along dear, show me to the room and we shall talk" she responds I nods linking my arm through hers and leading her to the stairs.

Kol's pov

As soon as Davina and her grandmother head up the stairs Rebekah starts squealing "oh my god I can't believe we just met a Queen!" she exclaims happily just as Hayley enters the room looking very tired "what's with the squealing?" she asks "Davina's grandmother turned up and she's a Queen" Rebekah replies "Queen of what? Queen of space?" Hayley asks sarcastically which I don't really appreciate as I take it as an insult to my girlfriend's family. Don't ask why I feel the need to defend Davina and her family but from what I gathered they are important to her and since Davina is now important to me, it means her family's important to me too. "She's the Queen of Asgard, she's an actual Queen" Elijah says before I can say anything "Asgard?" Hayley says in question "Asgard is a place I thought was merely just a myth from story books. If you know the Norse god mythology then you'll be familiar to Asgard" Elijah replies "when did she get here?" I ask curiously "she showed up here literally 20 minutes before you and Davina got back, she showed up out of nowhere on our doorstep" Nik replies "you didn't attack her did you?" I ask "well no I was too taken back by how she was dressed and before I could attack her she froze me with magic so I couldn't move until she explained who she was, that she wasn't a threat and that she only came to see her granddaughter. Elijah invited her in after that and we sat down and started talking" Nik explains "what did you talk about?" Hayley asks "nothing we just made small talk and she told us a little bit about Asgard. It was a very interesting conversation" Elijah replies "you know for a grandmother she looks really young? She looks like she's in her mid forties" Rebekah says "well Davina did mention she was immortal, maybe her grandmother is too" Hayley replies "if her grandmother looks that young, I wonder just how young her parents look" Elijah ponders "well it would just be the one parent you're wondering about since Davina's mother is dead" I say "she seems like a really nice lady, I got a very nice vibe from her" Rebekah suddenly says "she was very pleasant" Elijah says in agreement. "I can't hear what they're talking about" Nik says making us all go quiet and we all listen for any sound of them talking "her grandmother did say she wanted to talk in private and she must obviously know we have spectacular hearing" Rebekah replies "she must know about us being vampires but how? How could she know what we are?" Nik questions "maybe they have some sort of magic mirror that lets them watch over us" Hayley replies sarcastically "they're not evil queens and witches Hayley" I retort giving her a glare "hey easy I don't mean any insult towards your girlfriends planet" she says raising her hands up in defense, I snort and roll my eyes I don't particularly like Hayley she's quite bitchy to say the least and if I don't recall she was in cahoots with that maniac Professor Shane who wanted to raise Silas but I push aside any ill feelings I have since she's the mother of my unborn niece and Elijah clearly has feelings for her even though I just know the two of them are just doomed to fail if they ever do act upon those feelings that I know Hayley somewhat recuperates.