Blue

Here's a new chapter, hope you like it

The next day...

Kol's pov

I was setting up my xbox console as I waited for Davina to arrive so I could show her and teach her how to play video games you know as friends although I would rather much to prefer to do other things with her, things that involve us getting hot and sweaty in my bed with moans and groans leaving our lips but unfortunately that won't happen not anytime soon at least. I can't stop thinking about yesterday though I spent the rest of the day helping her fix the engine of her spaceship well I didn't really help much, I only handed her tools and stuff and exchanged conversation with her but I couldn't stop staring at her she looked so sexy all covered in dirt, oil and sweat, usually I like girls who are somewhat prim and proper but something about seeing Davina covered in oil, sweat and dirt and not giving a damn about it just turned me on and it didn't help that she knew exactly how I was feeling, she knew I kept staring at her yet she teased me about it. 

"Hi Kol" I jump when I suddenly see Davina behind me looking all clean with not a single trace of dirt or oil on her from yesterday, her skin was radiant and flawless and looked as fresh as a daisy hell her hands didn't even have any splinters, cuts or bruises from working on her spaceship all day when I know her hands were swollen and blistered but now there's no sign of any of that. She was wearing a blue camisole that was tucked into the high waisted skirt she was wearing, the skirt stopped past her thighs revealing her stunning smooth legs and she wore thick healed leather boots which gave her some height and she wore her long hair down in curls with a braid wrapped around the back of her head, she's so beautiful. I clear my throat as I realize I've just been standing there staring at her "did you just get here?" I ask frowning looking at my bedroom door which was shut "yeah I did" she replies "my door is shut, how did you get up here? Did you come through the front door?" I ask curiously "oh I wanted to avoid your brother so I just kind of poofed myself up here" she explained moving her hands around when she said 'poofed' making me chuckle a little "so you can make yourself magically appear anywhere?" I ask she nods "I can" she replies "I'm becoming more and more intrigued by you by the minute" I say I notice her cheeks flush pink at my words "well I'm glad my abilities intrigue you" she replies "oh no darling you yourself intrigue me alone. Your abilities are just a bonus" I respond her cheeks turn an even deeper shade of pink which is really adorable. She clears her throat and clasps her hands together before holding her head up as she makes eye contact with me "okay so you wanted to show me how to play some game" she said I nod blinking my eyes as I force myself to look away from her. "I did yeah. This here is called an Xbox and you connect it to your tv and play games on it" I explain as I turn on the tv and switch the Xbox on "interesting and what sort of games do people play on these things?" she asks "all sorts of games but most people who own this sort of console or another tends to play more violent type games I guess you can say" I explain "violent? How violent?" she asks "well on some games you shoot people or zombies depending on what the game is" I say her blue eyes turn an even lighter shade of blue as they light up and the little bits of green in her eyes are more noticeable is it even possible for eyes to go that light in colour, they're almost an icy blue with a splash of sea green that gleam perfectly but there's no coldness in them just warmth and light "you shoot people?" she asks looking very interested making me chuckle "yes but you sometimes work in teams with other players to shoot other members of a team or zombies" I explain "can you stab them too?" she asks walking over to me and sitting next to me as I sit down on the couch in my room "yes, you can also blow them up with grenades" I explain "that sounds like fun, can I have a go?" she asks "yes but first I need to teach you how to work the controls so you can play the game" I reply handing her my other control. "Okay" she says looking at the screen as the game loads "okay so I'm going to put on a practice game so you can learn how to use the control and what to do before we do a proper game" I explain she nods as I load a practice game "okay so you always wait as it counts down from 3 to 0 before the game starts but be prepared" I say "wait for count down and be prepared got it" she replies her eyes on the screen as the 3 second countdown starts. "Okay now move that knobbly button that allows your character on the game to move around" I say she moves it around causing her character to do a bit of spin "okay now move your character into a hiding spot as you will need to hide from enemies in the game especially when you play live and have to watch out for the enemy team" I explain she nods and moves her character to a hiding spot.