Daggered

Here's a new chapter, I hope you like it

Continues from previous chapter

Kol's pov

We arrive at the compound my family's old home where we resided back in 1919, we owned both the compound and the plantation, we built the compound from scratch and made it our palace but now Marcel lives at the compound claiming it as his home. I hold back any snide comments I wish to make as me and Nik barge into the palace and Marcel's vampire lackey's come snarling at us. I really don't want to be here, I'd rather be back at the plantation with my sexy goddess girlfriend but no Nik insists on my help with dealing with Marcel since Elijah had escorted Sophie out of New Orleans after Davina erased some of her memories. "Marcellous show yourself!" Nik yells I sneer as two vampires get too close to me for my liking "if you want to keep your arms and your head then I suggest you step away" I warn glaring at them as they scowl at me. Marcel appears on the balcony "Klaus Mikaelson how can I help you?" he asks with a smug grin on his face which I'd be more than happy to wipe off by simply smacking his head off his shoulders but Nik won't let me. "You know why we're here don't play games" Nik retorts as Marcel makes his way down the stairs "please do enlighten me" he says arrogantly folding his arms across his chest as he walks over to us and begins circling around Nik "you put a target on Hayley Marshall for your men to catch her and remove her from New Orleans" Nik says "ah that, I figured you've come here about that but what I don't get is who is she to you? Why are you angry that I want her removed?" Marcel questions "I don't have to answer to you now I insist you retract your statement and leave Hayley alone" Nik replies "sorry I'm afraid I can't do that, she's a werewolf and werewolves are banned from the French quarter, they belong in the bayou" Marcel retorts "as far as I'm concerned the French quarter belongs to the werewolves too, you can't just cast them out" I say he turns to me and chuckles "oh but I can cast them out if I want too. New Orleans is my city and I get to decide who lives and roams here and the werewolves are banned from here, the same goes for Hayley too" Marcel responds Nik glares "I demand you leave her be or I will tear apart your lackey's one body part at a time" he growls Marcel chuckles and holds his hands up in defense "alright I'll make you a deal" he says "what sort of deal?" Nik asks "my guys are unnerved about the return of your family and I don't quite like my city being over run by you Mikaelsons" he says "your city huh? That's funny because I'm pretty sure this city is rightfully ours" I respond "not since you lot ran from New Orleans when it was burning to the ground" Marcel shots back "I technically didn't run, I was daggered" I respond Nik clears his throats "name your deal" he says "fine, I want the city to be rid of one of you. If one of you disappear then I'll leave Hayley alone" Marcel says "you have a deal" Nik says I frown at him "are you serious? Are you really going to accept that deal, not one of us is going to disappear" I reply "not willingly at least" Nik replies I notice him beginning to pull something out from the pocket of his jacket. "I want Kol to be the one to disappear"  Marcel says with a smug look "no chance" I say "Kol is the most disruptive of you and I don't like him so see to it he disappears and I shall call off the target on Hayley" he sneers making me growl "you sniveling swine!" I snap about to vamp speed over to him to rip his head off his shoulders but Nik quickly grabs me "sorry brother" he says I look confused for a moment before I suddenly catch a glimpse of the dreaded dagger that I hate so much. "No don't" I say "I must" he says vamp speeding us over to a wall and pushing me against it but I fight back as he brings the dagger towards my chest "no you will not, I will not let you dagger me this time" I snarl head butting him making him groan in response "I'm afraid you don't have a choice brother, your strength is no match for mine" he responds I glare at him and pushing him back, trying to keep him from daggering me "you'd dagger me for that prick!" I yell motioning to Marcel who is stood smirking as he watches us fight "if I don't they will come for Hayley" he replies making me scoff "we can protect Hayley you know that. None of them will get near her especially as long as Davina's here" I respond grunting  "I don't need your girlfriend's help, I will do things my way" he growls roughly and forcefully pushing the dagger to my chest, the tip digging into my skin "your ways will be your undoing. If you dagger me Davina will be suspicious and will come looking for me" I sneer knowing Davina would instantly know something is wrong if I don't return with Nik. "That's okay, I can handle her. I'll tell her you decided to leave and that you have no use of her anymore then she'll be on her merry little way and you'll remain daggered" he responds with a smirk making me growl and glare at him "don't you dare!" I yell stuttering as he pushes more of the dagger in my chest although I keep a firm grip on his hands, trying to hold him back and push him away. "I'm sorry brother" he says before fully plunging the dagger in my chest making everything go black......