Finding out

Here's a new chapter, enjoy

Two days later.....

Kol's pov

We've been in New Orleans and nothing has happened except for my brother Klaus sucking up to Marcel in order to get on his good side so he can take New Orleans from him and Elijah is still daggered and I have no clue where Klaus has hidden him. Rebekah has been keeping an eye on Hayley who wants to go out to the bayou to meet the wolves that live there as apparently Marcel had cursed all werewolves to only turn back to their human forms on a full moon and the next full moon is tomorrow. Meanwhile I've just been trying to stay out of everything that's going on as I'm trying to figure out how to sneak back to St. Anne's church and find out what's behind that steel door.

As of right now Klaus is out with Marcel and Rebekah has taken Hayley out to do some shopping giving me the perfect opportunity to leave and go to the church and find out what Marcel is hiding in there. I grab a few of my dark objects that I managed to find around New Orleans and put them in a bag, I intend to use the dark objects to open that steel door if I need too considering the door was literally heating up the other day when I came across the door when I trespassed into the church.

I leave the plantation and vamp speed away to St. Anne's church, I walk up the path and break off the chains and remove the wooden plank that's been placed back on there. I open the door and enter the church, I shut the door behind me and to make sure nobody comes in and stops me, I block the door off with two of the pews and the plank of wood from outside. 

I turn around and vamp speed up the stairs to the steel door which is still padlocked and there's planks of wood still nailed to it but I can tell that the planks of wood have been removed several times due to the amount of nail holes that are in the wall beside the door. I pull out the hammer I brought in my bag with me and I use it to pluck out the nails, once all nails are removed from one plank I remove it and toss it aside before beginning to pluck out the nails from the other plank of wood. I finally remove the plank of wood now leaving the door only padlocked, I shrug and break the padlocks off and yank them off the door. Once all padlocks are off, I place a hand on the door to find it's not heating up like it did the other day and I got no electric shock from it but that doesn't phase me as I twist the door knob and push the door open ajar. I frown as right beside the door is a coffin but not just any coffin it's one of ours. I let out a sigh as I step into the room and open the coffin lid revealing Elijah "so this is where he hid you" I mutter to myself as I remove the dagger from his chest before freezing as I suddenly become aware of the atmosphere in the room, the entire room feels like it's buzzing and there's a strong sense of power in this room causing the hairs on my arms and on the back of my neck to rise. My ears soon catch the sound of a heartbeat behind me so I slowly turn around only to be almost blinded by a low orange beam of light in the center of the room, I frown as I see a girl lying on a bed right where the orange beam is but the entire orange beam covers the girl almost like it's protecting her. I walk over to it and I reach a hand out to touch the orange beam only for my hand to go right through it but my hand feels like it's been pricked by a thousand tiny needles and a huge electric shock runs up my arm causing me to pull my hand back. I take a deep breath before walking straight through the orange beam and it suddenly disappears once I'm inside it and I look straight at the girl lying on the bed. The girl is absolutely beautiful, her skin is a nicely toned colour it looks as is if it's been kissed by the sun, her cheeks are sharp but prominent, her lips are pink and full, her curly luscious brown hair is long and reaches her waist, her breasts which are covered but prominent are perky and just the right size, her figure is small and petite but she has the slightest and most perfect curves where her hips and waist meet, her hands are small and dainty and rest by her side. Her chest rises and falls as her eyes remain closed, her heart beat soars calmly, there wasn't a single imperfection or blemish on her body. She was dressed in a white tank top and tight black leather pants. I walk closer to her and tilt my head as I look down at her, I notice a necklace hanging around her neck with a circle charm with a symbol inside it, my eyes move to her wrist where there's a tattoo. the tattoo is of some symbol but I don't know what it means or what it stands for but I swear I've seen it somewhere before.