Date night

Here's another chapter, I hope you like it.

Warning chapter contains sexual content...

The next day...Friday 4 pm

Kol's pov

I'm currently waiting downstairs in the compound for Davina as we're going out on a date this evening. An evening and night out in town just the two of us with no interruptions from my pesky siblings. I'm taking her out for a nice dinner at Rousseau which I asked Cami and Josh to close off to the public for the night so we can have dinner in peace. 

Davina is still upstairs getting ready with Rebekah helping her. I'm sat on the living room floor playing with Hope while Hayley and Elijah are upstairs doing some family history research on her family or so they say when I know that's not actually the case. They're actually upstairs bonking, we can't hear though as Davina made all bedrooms sound proof except for Hope's so we can hear her if she's ever in danger. We can't even hear them with our vamp hearing as Davina somehow found a way to block that with a spell. 

"Are you definitely Nik's child? You're way too cute" I coo at Hope as she just sits there clutching her favourite teddy which Davina gave her. She babbles back at me making me chuckle as I tickle her chin earning an adorable little smile from her. "I think Mr Teddy needs a wash" I say as it's covered in her dribble and really damp. I try to take it from her but she just tightens her grip on it and pulls it towards her chest "I'm gonna give it back. It just needs a wash love" I coo making a second attempt to take it but I fail as she holds it tighter "ah!" she squeals as she leans down, her mouth open as she clamps it on my hand in a little attempt to bite me but it's more of a gentle suck and a lot of saliva than anything "hey missy, are you trying to bite me?" I coo pulling my hand away playfully narrowing my eyes at her earning a big grin from her "I take it back, you are Nik's child" I say gently tapping her on the nose making her giggle. She starts gnawing at the teddy's ear while keeping her eye on me to make sure I don't try to take it from her again making me chuckle. "You know Hope. You're gonna be a cousin, I have a child on the way with Davina but I'm sure you know that already because I know witches senses their family members and I know you are a witch. It's in your blood after all and I can sense you're near to tapping into your magic" I coo she stops gnawing at the teddy and looks at me, listening to me making me smile. "I can't wait to meet my child. I'm scared about being a father Hope, I have a bad father so I don't know how to be a good father but I am going to try my best because I know my child will depend on me for everything" I say to some it might be weird that I'm talking to a seven and a half month old baby but she's no ordinary baby, she's a Mikaelson and she's a tribrid, she's not stupid. Hope coos up at me so I pick her up and gently hold her up in front of me, sitting her on my knees "I'm gonna need to you to do a favour for me. If I'm not around or Davina isn't. I want you to look out for your little cousin even if it means protecting him or her from your pain in the bum father or your aunt Freya" I say as I lift her up and bring her closer to place a kiss on her forehead as I stand up. I look up as I suddenly sense someone in the room and I look to see Loki standing there "how long have you been standing there?" I ask "just a few seconds" he replies "okay, what are you doing down here? Davina's upstairs with Rebekah getting ready for our date" I say "I'm aware but it's you I want to see" he replies making me freeze "oh, what about?" I ask "my daughter, I was suppose to come and have a chat with you when I first arrived but I delayed it since I wanted to settle myself in here and get use to my surroundings" he explains "okay, what do you want to talk about regarding Davina?" I ask "I just want to know the man my daughter has been destined to be with from the beginning. I must admit you've got me curious though, I've spent days trying to figure out this family that my grandchild is being born into and her soul mate aka you but I haven't quite figured you out. Your siblings were easy to figure out, Klaus is troubled with paranoia, he is arrogant and has a greed for power and control, Elijah is noble yet hypocritical, Rebekah is feisty and yearns for love and attention, Freya is a weird one with jealously issues and she's just basically the female version of Klaus, paranoid and suspicious over everyone and everything and Hayley she's tough, loyal but she has a fear of abandonment just as Klaus does, then there's you and for some reason I can't seem to read you or figure you out" he explains "you picked up on all of that without even talking to us?" I ask "oh those things were easy to pick up on. All I did was observe you all and from the few talks I've had so far with your family, I've gradually picked up on more" he responds "do you not like that you can't figure me out?" I ask "yes and no, I don't like it because I don't like not knowing yet I think it's good that I can't because I have a feeling I'll be stunned if I knew. Oddly enough there is a similarity in you with your siblings that I have with Thor. They underestimate you and they don't understand you the way you want too and half the time they treat you like you're beneath them. You're like second best to Klaus at least that's the vibe I've got" he replies I'm about to respond but I'm stopped as Freya enters the room "why are you in here with Hope?" she asks "because Hayley left her with me while she's upstairs with Elijah and Klaus is out bonking with Cami I think" I respond "why would she leave her with you?" she asks making me scoff "um let me think? I'm her uncle and Hayley trusts me with her" I respond "give her to me, I'll look after her" she says holding her arms out "no, Nik doesn't want you being left alone with her" I respond "he trusts me now" she replies "not enough to leave his child alone with you. For all he and I know you could be working with Dahlia" I respond making her glare at me "I'm not working with her. I hate Dahlia, she ruined my life and I am here to get to know my family and protect my niece" she responds "she's already being protected Freya. Now bog off and go bother someone else you're upsetting Hope" I respond gently bouncing Hope in my arms as she starts fussing. "She wants her aunt" she says "no she wants you to shut up and go away" I respond "you're going on your date with Davina anyway so just give her to me" she responds completely ignoring what I say. "I'm waiting for Davina and Rebekah to come down as Rebekah will be minding Hope when me and Davina go on our date" I respond she huffs and turns to Loki "why is he even here? He shouldn't be allowed near Hope, he could hurt her if we're not careful" she says "I very much doubt he would hurt the child that his daughter is the godmother of. Seriously why do you always have to assume someone's out to hurt someone or someone is bad news?" I ask "he can't be trusted. Didn't he kill millions when he attacked earth?" she questions "actually it wasn't millions. It was only around 100" Loki interjects "honestly Freya our family have killed more people than that over the thousand years we've been vampires" I respond before turning my head as I hear Davina and Rebekah walking down the stairs.