Plotting

Here's a new chapter, enjoy

No one's pov

Sabine arrived at the bayou where Agnes and Bastianna stood along with another woman "Sabine where's Hayley?" Agnes asks "not here I failed to lure her away as it appears she wasn't alone like we thought" she replies "what but all the Mikaelsons were with Marcel so Hayley should've been alone" Bastianna said "I know but there was someone with Hayley and it's the very person we are trying to get our hands on" Sabine explains Agnes and Bastianna gasped "the Davina girl? She's with the Mikaelsons?" Agnes asks "looks like it and she threatened me when I tried to convince Hayley to come with me for an appointment she knew I was trying to lure her into a trap" Sabine replies "you should've attacked her and brought her to us" Bastianna scolds "I couldn't I sensed her power and she is too strong for me to take on. My body felt paralyzed when she glared at me and I felt compelled to get the hell out of there and not piss her off any further" Sabine explains "what a load of nonsense nothing is more powerful than a New Orleans French quarter witch" Bastianna retorts her own arrogance shining through. "Well she's not exactly from New Orleans or anywhere nearby is she? She fell from the sky and we all saw that video we know what she can do and I don't want to be on the receiving end of that" Sabine responded "oh don't be a coward Sabine. The girl is the answer to restoring our power and resurrecting the harvest girls, the ancestors want her power they crave it more than they want to see Marcel and the Mikaelsons being taken down" Agnes replied "she can turn invisible you know, literally one moment I was talking to Hayley alone and then she suddenly appeared, she had been standing there the whole time and I didn't know until she revealed herself" Sabine explained "well that is interesting but it doesn't matter we shall get Davina and we shall find a way to lure Hayley away from the Mikaelsons so we can get rid of that thing she carries" Agnes retorts with a snarl "that thing mustn't be born if what you said is true" Bastianna said to Sabine as earlier that day she had received a prophecy about the unborn Mikaelson baby the prophecy stated that the child would bring death to all witches and the witches were concerned about it so now not only were they out to get Davina, they were also out to terminate Hayley's pregnancy. "We need to form a plan ladies so if you would follow me to the cemetery we can discuss what our next move will be" Agnes said shooing away the woman that was stood beside her and Bastianna as they walked away with Sabine beside them, not knowing that there had been eyes on them watching and listening to their every word and they growled as they stepped back into the depths of the dark night before running as fast as it could so it could alert it's friend about the upcoming danger the witches posed to their dearest friend.

End of chapter, What did you think? This was a rather short chapter but the next one will be longer. The witches are plotting to kill Hayley's unborn child and get Davina. Will they succeed? Who was watching the witches? Who is their dearest friend? What will happen next? Stay tuned for more 

Vote and comment