Almost

Here's a new chapter, enjoy

Kol's pov

I arrived at St. Anne's church and walk up to the door to see it's been locked by chains and a plank of wood "as if that will keep me out" I mutter to myself looking around before removing the plank of wood and breaking the chain off. I twist the door handle and open the door slightly causing it to make a creaking sound as it opens. I enter the church finding it completely empty except for the pews and the weeping angel statues that stand at the front of the room. I shut the door ignoring the slightly eerie feeling the church gives off but it's nothing new, this church holds so many dark secrets and so much dark history, some of which I had a part in but I won't go into that right now. I walk through the church "hello?" I call out receiving no response meaning nobody is inside which I sort of expected since the doors were closed off but still I know there's something here as I can feel it. 'Thump, thump' I freeze as I hear a sudden heart beat close by but it's not coming from in this room, my eyes move to the stair case and I feel something pull me towards the stairs as I slowly make my way over to it. Once reaching the stair case I start making my way up the stairs, my eyes narrow slightly when I get to the top of the stairs and see a steel door which has planks of wood nailed against it with padlocks attached to the side of the door keeping it locked which makes me frown as I know there certainly wasn't a door like this when I was last here, the door was wooden from what I remember. I walk over to the steel door and press my ear against it, frowning as I hear a heartbeat coming from inside and the heartbeat is strange, the heartbeat sounds slightly foreign which I know sounds a little crazy but it just does sound foreign, the way it's beating is unusual, it beats calmly yet there's a certain strength to the beating heart. I place my hand on the door only to pull it away as I feel an electric shock go right through me but out of curiosity I place my hand back on the door only to feel the door heating up which is really strange. "May I help you?" a voice asks behind me startling me as I never even heard anyone approach, I turn to see a man stood in vicars clothing "sorry I just came to pray" I say giving him a fake smile "you do know the church is going under some development right?" he asks making me chuckle "really because I see nothing of the sort going on except for this odd looking door of course. You wouldn't happen to be in cahoot's with Marcel would you?" I retort he coughs "of course not, I do not involve myself with his issues" he replies but I can tell he's lying "there's no use lying to me. You know what I am and I think you know something about what's behind this door" I say placing my hand back on the door ignoring how the door is still heating up but it's not melting for some odd reason "I know nothing. It's just an empty room" he says "really because I can hear a heartbeat coming from inside it and if it's really just an empty room then why is it padlocked and what's with the planks of wood nailed to the door. Trying to keep something hidden in there are we?" I ask with a smirk as he shifts uncomfortably "I'm afraid I'm gonna need you to leave. You've over stayed your welcome so please go and don't come back" he says I scoff and walk towards him tilting my head "you do not scare me. If I want to come back here I will and you do not get to tell me what to do otherwise you will live to regret it. I would compel you but I know that won't work as I can smell the vervain reeking off you. Smart move but it's also very stupid of you, see you around Father Kieran" I say finally noticing his name sowed into his vicar robes and I smirk as he gulps and goes pale in the face before vamp speeding away. not before taking one last glance at the mysterious door that I know holds something inside, something Father Kieran wants to hide, something I'm sure Marcel is trying to keep hidden from everyone and I want to know exactly what it is.

.

.

.

I arrive at the plantation and walk through the door finding Rebekah and Nik arguing while Hayley sits on the stair case watching "what have you done with Elijah?!" Rebekah yells making me frown "nothing, we just had a little disagreement and he left to cool off" Nik replies "Elijah isn't one to take off like that and he certainly wouldn't after promising to protect Hayley and her unborn child!" Rebekah retorts I vamp speed up to Hayley "what's going on?" I ask whispering to her as I kneel down next to her "Elijah's disappeared, he had gone to talk to your brother after he rejected the baby and he didn't come back" she explains making me scowl as I look at Nik "have you daggered Elijah?" I ask vamp speeding down to Nik and Rebekah, rolling my eyes as he goes quiet. "You have daggered him haven't you? Where is he?!" Rebekah yells "relax sister he's perfectly fine. He will return to us once I've defeated Marcel and took the city from him" Nik replies making me scoff "forget the damn city. Get our brother back!" Rebekah yells "not until New Orleans is mine once more. New Orleans was our home, it was our city and Marcel claims the place as his, he sits on the throne, our throne. He's taken what is ours and I want it back, I want the city back, I want my child to grow up here and to do that I must reclaim the city" he retorts "what's the point of having a throne or a city to rule when you push your family away" Rebekah retorts vamp speeding away. Nik turns to me "so where did you disappear too?" he asks "there's something the witches was keeping from us and I wanted to find out what. Marcel claims St. Anne's church is going under some development so I went to check for myself, he's a liar and he's hiding something in the church and whatever it is the witches are after it" I explain he frowns "did you find what was inside?" he asks curiously "there was a strange door. It was a steel door and it was padlocked and it had planks of wood nailed to it and I heard a heart beat coming from inside" I explain "I'll have to look into that and find out what's inside and if it's vital to Marcel and the witches then maybe I can steal it for myself and use it to take back the city" he replies making me roll my eyes "sure whatever" I reply before vamp speeding away with my mind still on the strange steel door, I don't know what was behind it but I will find out.

End of chapter. What did you think? Any good? Kol went to St. Anne's church to investigate. He came across a steal door and heard a heartbeat and the door was heating up when he touched it, how odd. Why was it heating up? Why did Kol feel an electric shock when he first touched the door? Does Father Kieran know what's behind the steel door? Will Kol find out what's inside the church attic? What will happen next? Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment