Girl fight

Here's a new chapter, I hope you like it.

Warning chapter contains sexual content

The next day......

Kol's pov

I woke up with Davina in my arms still naked from last night. I smile as the memories resurface and I lean down to plant a kiss on her cheek making her stir. She slowly opens her eyes and turns her head, a smile appears on her face as her eyes meet mine. "Good morning darling. How are you feeling this morning gorgeous?" I ask making her blush "I'm feeling great. How about you?" she responds turning herself in my arms so she's facing me "I'm feeling pretty epic especially after last night" I respond wiggling my eyebrows at her making her giggle and bite her lip. "You enjoyed it that much did you?" she asks I hum and kiss her lips making her smile. "Which part are you referring too because there was a lot that went on last night" I say with a small grin on my face "I'm referring to all of it" she replies "I definitely enjoyed everything. God you were a fucking dream last night" I respond making her giggle "I was good huh?" she asks as she presses herself against me making me moan as her bare breasts squish against my bare chest which earns an instant reaction from my cock which twitches at the contact. "You were amazing. So, so good" I respond biting my lip as the memories of last night come flooding back even more, we had two more rounds after we first slept together and my god it was incredible. Davina didn't seem to get tired, she just wanted to keep going and she never stopped moaning. "You were pretty great yourself" she responds "of course I was great otherwise I wouldn't have given you three orgasms" I respond making her giggle as I sprinkle kisses all over her face. "Do you fancy another go before we head downstairs?" I ask wiggling my eyebrows at her as I tighten my arms around her, pulling her even closer to me "as much as I would love that, we should head downstairs. I promised Hayley and your sister I would have a girly day with them besides I think your siblings and Hayley have heard more than enough moaning and banging from us" she responds making me chuckle. "Alright fine but I'm so getting some hanky panky tonight" I say making her snort slightly before laughing "oh god you did not just say hanky panky?" she questions "I did, what are you going to do about it?" I ask teasingly making her laugh. "I'm going to hit you with this pillow" she replies grabbing a pillow and whacking me in the face with it. "Alright that's it. Come ere!" I yell playfully grabbing a pillow as she moves away from me. I hit her with the pillow making her squeal and hit me again with her pillow so I toss the pillow on the floor and lunge myself at her making her squeal as I push her down onto her back and hover over her. She giggles as I grin down at her "well I'm waiting" I say "waiting for what?" she asks "an apologize" I say "what if I don't want to apology?" she asks biting her lip "then I'll just tickle you" I respond tickling her sides making her laugh and squirm underneath me. "No haha stop!" she shrieks trying to shove my hands off her but I quickly grab hold of her hands and pin them above her head with one hand as I continue tickling her with the other. I chuckle as she laughs and squirms but suddenly my crotch reminds me we're naked as she suddenly bucks her hips up causing her to bump right against my crotch. I look down and bite my lip as I watch her breasts jiggle as she squirms under my hold. I smirk and duck my head, taking one of her nipples in my mouth taking her by complete surprise and she instantly stops moving and relaxes under me. "Kol" she whimpers as I suck her nipple, my cock twitches at the sound of her moan and I suck her nipple harder "fuck" she moans as she feels my cock rub against her thigh. I pull away from her nipple and make eye contact with her as I slowly start kissing down her beautiful body making her breathing quicken and her body seems to move in rhythm with my lips as every time my lips touch her skin, her body moves up. "Kol" she moans biting her lip as I reach her hips and lick just above her pubic bone. I push the covers off me since we were still under the covers when we were pillow fighting. I lick down her public bone as I spread her legs open and sprinkle kisses down to her pussy which is glistening with arousal. I make eye contact with her as I lick her clit making her bite her lip and moan. I take her clit in my mouth and start sucking it making her moan and grind her hips against my face. "Kol" she moans as I insert a finger inside her. I groan against her clit sending vibrations through her body and she tugs at my hair making me grunt. "Oh god" she moans breathlessly as I insert a second finger inside her and pump my fingers in and out of her. I remove my mouth off her clit only to lick it with my hot tongue "please" she whimpers "please what?" I ask pulling my face away but keeping my two fingers inside her "make love to me" she moans I grin and pull my fingers out "those words are music to my ears" I respond as I crawl up her body, slotting myself perfectly in between her legs as I position myself. I lean down and kiss her passionately as I push into her with one single thrust making us both moan "fuck you're still so tight" I moan against her lips as I slowly thrust in and out of her "you're so big. I like having your cock in my snug pussy" she responds biting my lip making me moan and thrust faster making her toss her head back with a moan.