Sex

Here's a new chapter, I hope you like it.

Warning chapter contains sexual content, spanking, dirty talk etc.

Two months later......

Kol's pov

So it's been two months since Davina made the witches back off by burning three of their witches. The witches had taken Davina's warning seriously and have left us well alone but we both know they're planning something. As for Marcel he had tried to force his little army of vampires to attack Davina and take Hayley but they all refused as they knew they didn't stand a chance against Davina so Marcel came and tried to attack her but he obviously failed. Davina pummelled him to the ground and tortured him which was really hot to watch. Not seeing Marcel scream in pain because that would be weird but it was hot watching my girlfriend torture someone. She was ruthless and intimidating. Marcel hasn't been seen since that day as Davina erased some of his memories and sent him away but Klaus decided to punish him and lock him away in his garden. Once Marcel was dealt with, we moved into the compound and reclaimed New Orleans. Davina undid the curse that was placed on the werewolves so Hayley could meet them and we quickly learned that the werewolf Hayley had sensed following her was a werewolf called Jackson and he was her betrothed. Hayley's parents had arranged with his parents for them to be married when they were older so they could unite the packs. That revelations made things slightly awkward especially for Elijah who has feelings for her. I know Hayley has feelings for him but she doesn't act upon them because of her being pregnant with Nik's child claiming it would be awkward and weird for her to be with him since he's the uncle of her baby plus Nik has forbid Elijah from dating her as he fears his child will grow up to call Elijah father instead of him. 

Speaking of Hayley she is exactly 8 months and three weeks pregnant meaning she's due to give birth in a week which has both Elijah and Klaus on edge which is rather amusing as it's funny watching them rush around after Hayley whenever they think she requires help or if she so much as groans they rush to her asking if something's wrong. As for me and my lovely Davina, things have been great between us, it seems our relationship keeps getting stronger as do my feelings for her. I swear I'm crazy for her, she's all I can think about no matter what I'm doing. I'm so in love with her and I'm beyond grateful that she is mine. She's sweet, sassy, caring, funny, beautiful, sarcastic and beyond sexy. We spend a lot of time together but we haven't had sex yet since every time we proceed to take things to the next level we get interrupted but we do have a love of steamy make out sessions. 

Right now Davina is in the little gym my brothers had sorted for her knowing she needs somewhere to train and practice her powers. I'm currently sat in the living room listening to Rebekah go on and on about her love troubles. "I mean what does she have that I don't?" she ponders she's been whining about Matt Donovan as they were hooking up but he ended the relationship because he meet a woman "well for one she's human and you're not" I retort earning a smack to the shoulder from her "I didn't ask for your input" she says "then don't whine to me about it then" I retort "why are you in here anyway and not down in the gym with Davina?" she asks "because Davina likes to be alone when she does her training" I respond "hmm what a shame. I figured that you would be down there with her since she wears tight little clothing. I can picture it now you know Davina wearing a tiny top and tight fitting  yoga pants, her body glistening with sweat as she kicks and punches the punch bag, panting as she tries to regain her breath before pausing to take a drink of water but as she drinks the water a little bit dribbles down her chin and trickles down her sweaty chest, trailing down to in between her delightful cleavage" she says I glare at her as the images to her words flash in my mind and I shift on my seat as I suddenly feel the room turn hot. Rebekah smirks at me "that's not even the best part. The best part is when she starts stretching, she squats and parts her legs or even gets on her hand and knees and pushes one leg in and out. The sight of her body bending would drive any man or woman crazy so tell me again Kol why are you up here while she's all alone down there all sweaty and possibly half naked?" she questions "damn you" I growl before vamp speeding away making her laugh at my frustration.