Attacked

Here's a new chapter for you to enjoy, I hope things are now looking to get interesting for you guys to enjoy. 

One week later.....

Davina's pov

We were all sat in the living room either talking or being quiet and for once my father was actually down. He has started talking more to the Mikaelsons but he only really speaks to Kol and Rebekah. 

Trigger is casually sleeping on the floor next to Hope who sits on the floor playing with her toys. "I'm going to nip up to the bathroom" I say as I slowly get off the couch "okay love" Kol replies giving me a small as I leave the room and head upstairs. 

I head to the bathroom and do my business. Just as I leave the bathroom though, I notice the temperature drastically change and I hear something moving and the hairs on the back of my neck rise along with goosebumps appearing on my arms. "Hello?" I call out frowning as the hallway has gone suspiciously dark "Davina" a voice hisses from in the shadows of the darkness "who's there?" I ask placing a protective hand on my baby bump "come closer" it whispers "no, you come out" I respond "so stubborn" it hisses I take a step back as I hear it move "come closer, I don't bite" it hisses "no, I'll stay right here thank you. Now I command that you come out and show yourself this instant" I demand "well if you insist" it hisses in response as it moves out of the shadows and I gasp at the sight of the hooded creature that is a blueish grey colour with bits of gold, his eyes are somewhat covered by his hood and he's very ugly. The creature seems to float as it moves but that might just be due the fact he's wearing a very long cloak.

"Who and what the hell are you?" I ask not showing an ounce of fear otherwise I'd be showing a weakness to him "who I am does not matter, Davina" he hisses "how do you know my name?" I ask holding a hand behind my back as I feel my hand heat up, p...

"Who and what the hell are you?" I ask not showing an ounce of fear otherwise I'd be showing a weakness to him "who I am does not matter, Davina" he hisses "how do you know my name?" I ask holding a hand behind my back as I feel my hand heat up, preparing to strike if he tries to attack. "I know a lot of things but how is not the question" he responds his pink tongue sticking out as he hisses "I think it is a question I ought to know since I know nothing about you or who you are" I respond "it's impossible not to know who you are. You're the woman who has a connection with the infinity stones since she was in her mother's womb, the woman who can sense and find the infinity stones, the woman who is said to be more powerful than any God or Goddess that has lived before her, the woman who is destined to defeat a great tyrant" he hisses "I have no idea what you are talking about" I respond yes I know I've had a connection with the infinity stones since before I was even born and yes I know I'm powerful but I don't know anything about the rest that he's talking about "not yet but you soon will or perhaps you won't as you see your existence puts my master on edge and he insists you must be eliminated. That and the child that grows inside you" he hisses making my anger flourish "you dare come here and threaten me and my child? You can hurt and threaten me all you like but threaten harm against my child and I will kill you intimately yet slowly that you'll be begging for me to just kill you" I hiss making him cackle "there's the darkness in you, I've been dying to see. You're good and pure but you have that teeny tiny bit of darkness in you which you get from your father" he hisses making me freeze as he moves forward towards me and I take a step back instantly "what do you know of my father?" I ask making him cackle "I was once inside his head. I know his weakness but I did not see you. He hid you very well from me and my master. If we had known the relation between you then my master would've picked another candidate" he hisses......