Rocket and Groot

Here's a new chapter and if you can kinda guess what's coming in this chapter by the title. We have two  surprise characters popping in. I hope you'll like it

The next day.....

No one's pov

Davina, Hayley and the Mikaelsons had just arrived back at the plantation after spending some of the day away from New Orleans Elijah decided things were getting out of hand and stressful especially for Hayley so they left the city for a few hours and formed a plan on how to deal with Marcel and the witches but as they walked through the front door the Mikaelsons sensed something in the house, someone was in the house and the scent was unfamiliar but to Davina it was very familiar. The Mikaelsons entered the living room and stopped dead in their tracks as there was a raccoon sat on the couch wearing a little sleeveless jacket and he was casually sipping on a cup of tea like it was normal for him "what the hell is that rat doing in my house!?" Klaus yelled the raccoon growled and got on its feet and threw the now empty tea cup at him "who are you calling a rat!? Do I look like a rat to you?!" The raccoon ranted as the Mikaelsons and Hayley went wide eyed and their mouths slightly dropped open in shock "it talks" Hayley said "I'm not an it lady and I have a name" he responded with a little sneer it was clear to them that the talking raccoon had very little manners. "Rocket?" Davina said as she entered the room and the raccoon's mischievous little brown eyes lit up "Davina my friend, glad to see you" he said Davina smiled at her friend/former crew member "you too" Davina replied "um excuse me we're lost over here. You know this rat?" Klaus asks Rocket growled "I am not a rat pal" he responded as he placed his paw on his holster where his favorite gun was. Davina rolled her eyes and quickly stood between Rocket and the Mikaelsons before one of them tried to attack the other and knowing Rocket he would surely attack them and try to claw their eyes out. "Guys you can relax he's a friend of mine and Rocket you can relax too they're not exactly use to this" Davina said Rocket chuckled "well that explains why they looked like they shit themselves when I first spoke" Rocket responded Davina shook her head but there was a small smirk lingering on her lips. "How is he talking?" Elijah asks completely bewildered "that's my business not yours" Rocket replied before looking up at Davina "Rocket what are you doing here?" She asks "we came to find you. We heard you had disappeared so we had to find you" Rocket explains Davina frowns "how did you find me?" She asks "we found your space ship and we were able to track you down with it and it brought us here" he explains "where did you find my space ship?" Davina asks "it was on some planet" Rocket replies "what planet was it on?" She asks "I don't know the name of it but it was very cold and deserted, nothing lived there. Why do you ask?" Rocket asks "because I don't remember where I last saw my space ship. I don't remember anything of how I got here" Davina explains "well that's not good" Rocket replies "where's my space ship now?" She asks "in the woods, it kind of crashed and isn't turning back on" Rocket replies Davina's eyes widen "you crashed my space ship?!" She exclaimed "yeah sorry we couldn't figure out how to land it and it just kind of crashed" Rocket explains as he nervously rubs the back of his neck while Hayley and the Mikaelsons were stood watching and observing them. "Take me to it" Davina said Rocket nods "of course" he replies "wait a second you said we multiple times. Who's we?" Klaus suspiciously finally deciding to speak up once his mind caught up to him after witnessing a raccoon talk. "My traveling companion. He's a little too big to fit through your front door so he stayed at the space ship" Rocket explains "hold on you left Groot alone in my space ship?" Davina asks "yes" he replies "how long has he been there now? Rocket you know he gets restless after being left alone for too long" she said as Rocket didn't answer "yeah we should probably head out there now" he replies letting out a nervous chuckle as Davina picked him up and placed him on her shoulder. "Er guys I'm heading back out for a bit. I'll be back later" she said before heading for the back door as there was no way she was heading out the front with a talking raccoon on her shoulder.