What now?

Here's a new chapter, enjoy.

Continues on from previous chapter...

One hour later...

Kol's pov

Davina was sat on the couch holding Gideon. She hasn't really moved much from the couch since we got back from the cemetery. I don't blame her though, she has had one heck of a day and must be way too tired to move. After I held Gideon for a while, I handed him back to Davina and the girls started cooing over him. Rebekah pushed me off the couch so she could be next to Davina so I was awkwardly stood up, not knowing quite what to do. So my brothers took me into the kitchen to see how I was feeling now that the baby is here and honestly I'm over the moon yet a part of me is still in disbelief that my child is finally here. 

Loki hasn't come back from going into his room so he hasn't held Gideon yet, well actually none except me and Davina have held him. Davina hasn't let any of the girls hold him yet as she's quite protective over him to say the least and even though she trusts Rebekah and Hayley, she's afraid of giving him to someone who isn't me or her. Again I don't blame her for it after the day she's had. Witches had abducted her and tried to sacrifice her and our son for power, so of course she's gonna be a bit over protective but she'll come around. 

As of now we're all currently sat in the living room watching tv while the two baby dragons remain perched on their little stand but Nik keeps eyeing them up and I don't like the look he gets in his eyes when he looks at them. "Hope should be waking up from her nap. I'm gonna bring her down and we can introduce her to Gideon" Hayley says getting up from the couch "okay, that's a great idea" Davina responds pulling the right side of her dress down, revealing her bare breast and she brings Gideon to her breast who quickly starts suckling her nipple. "Would you mind" Klaus says "would I mind what?" Davina asks confused "could you not whip your breast out in front of everyone? Thanks" he retorts "oh I'm sorry, I didn't know I had to announce to everyone that I'm going to feed my son" she snaps back "leave her alone Klaus. A mother should be allowed to feed her child. God forbid I never had the chance to breast feed Hope" Hayley says in Davina's defense "it's disgusting" Klaus scoffs "a woman breastfeeding her child is disgusting yet a woman can go round with her breasts spilling out of her chest and wear a belt for a skirt and that's not disgusting" Davina scoffs in response "leave Davina alone. She is allowed to breast feed her son and not have to feel ashamed of it. Hell our mother use to breast feed us lot all the time out in the open" Rebekah speaks up "I agree with them. Breast feeding is a natural thing that most mothers do" Freya says "and don't forget my father too" Davina adds holding Gideon securely in her arms as he feeds from her breast, suckling quietly. "I like it. I think it's beautiful when a mother breast feeds her baby" I say "of course you would say that. She's your girlfriend and we all know you like Davina's breasts" Klaus responds "well you aren't wrong, I do love them but that's not the point. I think it's very attractive when women breast feed their baby" I respond "how many women have you seen breast feed a baby?" Davina asks narrowing her eyes at me "other than my mother. None, I haven't seen a woman breast feed a baby before but I genuinely think it's wonderful. It's natural and it's a beautiful bonding moment between mother and baby" I respond "okay, let's move on from the conversation. Davina will warn us next time when she's about to whip out one of her bosoms to feed her son or better yet she can leave the room" Klaus responds Hayley makes that moment to escape and leave the room to get Hope. "Okay, what the hell is wrong with you? Why are you being such a dickhead all of a sudden?" Davina asks "there's a time and a place for breast feeding and it's not where everyone else is" Klaus responds "kiss my ass Klaus, you moody old sod" Davina retorts quietly getting up and gently adjusting Gideon in her arms "come on baby boy. Let's finish your feed elsewhere since your uncle is being such a moody bum" she coos as she leaves the room. "Thanks a lot Nik. Today hasn't been easy for her and you're giving her shit about where she can and can't breast feed our son. Women breast feed, get over it and Davina is allowed to breast feed wherever she wants" I snap before getting up and following after Davina in case she needs any help.