The Christening

Here's another chapter, I hope you like it.

The next day....

No one's pov

The whole of Asgard was up and wide awake, excitedly awaiting the christening of the baby prince.

The palace was practically in chaos as everyone prepared for the christening. Breakfast had already been served which the Mikaelson thoroughly enjoyed. Davina and Gideon were quickly whisked away by Frigga after breakfast so Kol didn't get any chance to spend time with them. 

The Mikaelsons were all getting ready with help from some maids that Odin sent to help get them ready for the christening. Rebekah was off with Davina and Frigga who was helping them get ready and giving Rebekah tips on how to get Thor's attention who was still oblivious that Rebekah was his soulmate. Frigga wanted him to figure it out so he could finally stop thinking about that Jane girl and also so she'd get more grandchildren but also because she wanted her son to be happy. 

After much consideration and some persuading from Davina and Frigga. Odin had caved and decided to let Loki come to the christening. Loki was thrilled to hear he was allowed to attend the event, not that he would miss it anyway if he wasn't allowed. Nothing could keep him from attending his grandson's christening. Not even Odin could stop him, he wouldn't allow it. 

.

.

Davina was getting her hair done by a maid called Eira "you're going to look beautiful princess" Eira said "why thank you Eira" she replied "and your son is going to look every inch the dashing little prince" Eira cooed making Davina laugh. "He already does" Davina cooed as she gently tickled her sons stomach who giggled in response. Gideon was lying in a bassinet next to the vanity desk where Eira was doing her hair and make up. "Gideon's the cutest little prince" Rebekah cooed glancing at her baby nephew from where she was sat having her hair and makeup done by another maid called Anys who was Eira's cousin. 

Frigga smiled as she entered the room "how's it going in here?" she asked "good, I feel so relaxed after that little pamper session" Davina replied "you're telling me, that pamper session was one of the best I've ever had" Rebekah retorted making her laugh. "Well the pamper sessions here are always amazing. They're so much better than the ones you get on Earth" Davina replied "that should be a crime" Rebekah commented. "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself Rebekah. If you're ever in need of a little pamper session then let me know and I shall have it sorted for you" Frigga spoke "thank you" Rebekah replied flashing her a smile. "Oh you're welcome. If there is anything you need just say it" Frigga said "really?" Rebekah asked "yes, you're my sons soulmate and I already see you as my daughter so I want you to be happy and comfortable here as it will one day be your home" Frigga replied "thanks. I never really had this with my mother. She was a cold hearted bitch pardon my language" Rebekah replied making Frigga laugh "oh it's quite alright dear. Feel free to speak how you please just as long as it's not in front of Odin. He hates curse words" Frigga replied "noted, thanks" Rebekah replied with a smile. 

.

.

Davina and Rebekah had just finished having their hair and makeup done. Rebekah was being fitted into her clothes as was Davina. "I love the dresses" Rebekah commented as her dress was slid over her head and flattened down her body. "I'm glad you like them" Frigga replied "they're beautiful. I feel like a princess" Rebekah gushed making Davina laugh as she swirled around which annoyed the maids that were trying to adjust the dress on her. 

.

.

20 minutes later...

Davina and Rebekah were both ready "Davina you look amazing" Rebekah complimented as she looked at her brothers girlfriend "why thank you. You look amazing too" Davina replied as she did a twirl making her dress flare our around her. Davina was wearing a light blue lace dress that a gold band around her waist and exposed the valley of her cleavage, the dress stopped at her feet and had a bit of a train at the back, she had her hair in a half up half down kind of style and she was wearing gold heels where as Rebekah was wearing an ivory lace dress which had silver armbands on her upper arms, she had her hair in a half up half down style and she wore silver heels.

Daughter of a trickster God (On Hold)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara