Gifted

New chapter, enjoy.

One week later...

Davina's pov 

I was heading to get Gideon from his room as I heard him stir through the baby monitor. I reach his bedroom and I push the door open. My eyes widen and a gasp escapes my lips as I find Gideon's cuddly toys floating in the air. "Kol come here!" I whisper shout my father being his curious self shows up just as Kol appears. "What is it love?" he asks "look" I say pointing into Gideon's room. Kol and my father move so they can look directly into the room "what the..." my father trails off "is Gideon doing that?" Kol asks with a look of pride in his eyes "yes, he is" I respond stepping into the room. Kol rushes over, poking his head over the crib and the cuddly toys instantly come falling down. "Hey there, my little champ" Kol coos as he picks up Gideon, cradling him in his arms. Gideon giggles and grabs Kol's hands "my boy, you can do magic" Kol coos kissing Gideon's forehead. "Is that the first time it's happened?" my father asks "yes, I've never seen him do anything like that before" I respond my father walks over to Kol and holds his arms out "may I?" he asks Kol nods and gently hands Gideon to him. My father slowly waves a hand over Gideon, a green glow emits from his hand. "Yeah, he has magic alright. He's gonna be quite powerful too" my father says handing Gideon back to Kol. "My boy has magic" Kol boasts proudly sprinkling kisses all over Gideon's face making him giggle. "Alright, hand him over. I have to feed him and then I'm gonna give him a bath" I say holding my arms out to Kol. He hands Gideon to me "hey there my gifted little boy. It's feeding time" I coo gently bouncing him in my arms as I walk out the room.

I head downstairs to the living room and sit myself on the couch. I sort myself out and bring Gideon to my breast which he instantly latches onto and begins suckling.

Kol's pov

I can't contain the smile on my face knowing my son has magic. My wonderful little boy has magic and he's only two weeks old. I can't contain how happy and proud I am. I can help my boy with his magic as he gets older. I can bond with him over magic. "You seem pleased about Gideon having magic" Loki comments "I'm happy and proud of it because now I can teach him magic. I can bond with him over it" I respond "well he has a world of magic to learn from. You got to remember he doesn't just have magic of a normal witch. He's a demi-god meaning he will probably have endless amount of magic. He's gonna need a lot of help with controlling that" he responds "I know that, I'm prepared for that" I respond "the little trick he did with the toys. That's a simple levitating spell" he comments "where has he learned to do one of those if he hasn't read a book about it?" I ask "children don't necessarily need too. If a child, in particularly a child with magic wants something but they can't reach it or get to it. They use their minds to get what they want. Babies are defenseless they can't do anything but wait for an adult to assist them and toddlers. They don't quite know how to control their emotions which is why most of the times they end up having a tantrum. Gideon might struggle to contain his power if he doesn't understand what he's doing and especially if he has a temper. Not that he will but you know your family have a bad temper" Loki explains "yeah, I get what you mean. I know all of that. I mean it's something my brother and Hayley are gonna need to do with Hope. Me and Davina will deal with Gideon and help him with his magic in the best way possible" I respond "I know that and I will help. After all, I am a master of magic and my grandson will receive the best training in magic" he replies "Gideon's only two weeks old. How are me and Davina suppose to help him if he doesn't understand what he's doing?" I ask "oh I think he knows what he's doing. For a baby he isn't stupid, he's actually very observant and very curious plus he can read minds like me and Davina so I often hear what he's thinking and I'll tell you now. You don't have anything to worry about in the meantime" he explains "you hear what he thinks like Davina does?" I ask "yeah, all the time. He has a very active mind that child does" he responds "what does he think about?" I ask "various things, the colour of his bedroom ceiling, his cuddly toys, when he's about to scream bloody murder because his diapers full or he just wants a cuddle" he says making me chuckle "he also thinks about you and Davina along with mommy's milk. Mommy's milk and his cuddly toys are his two favourite things to think about" he says making me chuckle "that doesn't surprise me" I respond "he's got an innocent little mind and I do worry for him growing up in a world which has such hatred, dangers and horrors" he comments "I get you but me and Davina won't let that be taken away from him" I respond "every parent says that but it's out of their hands. Sometimes things happen which cause that innocence to be taken away. Trust me, I tried my best to shield Davina from the horrors of the world but it was all for nothing because she was exposed by a lot of horror that she didn't need to witness" he explains "we can only try our best, I suppose" I respond "that's all we can do" he replies "hey, what are you guys chatting about?" Davina asks as she appears in the doorway with Gideon in her arms. "Just talking about man stuff" I respond "you mean you were talking about Gideon's magic?" she asks "partially yes" I respond "it's okay, we'll help Gideon with his magic. With the amount of magic he's sure to possess, he has the power to do a lot of damage if he's not trained properly. We have a responsibility to make sure he doesn't become blinded with greed and hunger by his magic. We have to ensure he uses his magic for good" she responds "we should probably not leave him alone with Nik, just because I don't quite trust my brother enough to not try to use Gideon for a power grab" I respond "I get that vibe from him too" Loki comments "he's my brother, so I know how Nik is and he maybe all for family and all that but he only wants what he wants and he wants to be powerful and untouchable" I respond "okay, well enough of this talk. I'm gonna bath Gideon" Davina says turning around and heading back out the room. I follow after her to help her bath Gideon.

End of chapter.

What did you think? Any good? Gideon's tapped into his magic. Kol and Davina are gonna have to help and train Gideon with his magic. Loki's going to assist in helping Gideon with his magic.  You got another Kol and Loki talk. I know things are going slow at the moment but that's just the calm before the storm. Drama will start picking up again soon. What will happen next? Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment