Dinner is served

Here's a new chapter, I hope you like it.

Warning chapter contains sexual content..

Continues from previous chapter..

A few hours later.....5 pm

Kol's pov

I return to the motel room after making a call to Nik to let him know what's going on as he wanted to know what was happening with Hope. I explained to him that Hope and Cami are safe with Agent Barton's family for now and that they are being moved to a safe house in Texas where me and Davina will go first thing tomorrow morning. 

I kick my shoes off and look over at the bed where Davina's sleeping. She's been sleeping for a couple hours now and she's completely out of it. She must be really tired because she won't even wake up to the smallest sound nor did she wake up earlier when there was a bang outside in the corridor. I smile as she snores quietly hugging the pillow to her chest as she rolled onto her side with the cat she brought back from Asgard lying beside her. The cat is very much awake and he's done nothing but stay by her side and watch over her. He's growled at me a few times when I've touched her or gone near her but he didn't try to scratch me, he just sort of stared at me in that very unnerving way cats do. I take it he must be very be protective over Davina which is normally for animals to be protective over their owners. 

I look at the time and see it's just gone 5. I should wake Davina so she can eat as I know she's probably hungry now. I walk over to the bed and sit down earning a little growl from the cat "back off buddy. I'm not going to hurt her" I say giving him a stare down and he just meows in response before jumping on to the nightstand. "Davina" I say gently shaking her shoulder but I get nothing as she still remains asleep. I lie down on my side and stroke her cheek "come on love, it's time to wake up" I say as I lean in and kiss her on the lips earning a little smile from her lips. I smile and keep kissing her lips until her lips start moving in sync with mine and I feel her giggling against my lips. She pulls away her eyes open "hmm that's a nice way to be woken up" she says "I'll kiss you awake more often" I respond giving her a wink making her smile. "I'd very much like that" she replies before leaning forward and pressing her lips against mine making me hum as she clings onto my shirt, gripping it tightly in her hands as I deepen the kiss. "I take it you had a nice nap" I say as I break the kiss but I keep my forehead pressed against hers "I did. That's the first proper sleep I've had in two and a half months. I think the baby just wanted you near by" she replies making me smile slightly as she brings one of my hands to her stomach which seems to warm up slightly at the touch of my hand. It's still seems so unreal to me that she's carrying my baby, I mean it's suppose to be impossible at least that's how my siblings and I always thought yet again there are things we apparently don't know about the world despite being a thousand years old. We may be wise beyond anyone elses year and we may know a lot about history and lived through some of history's most infamous events etc the French revolution, the civil war, the plague and we've met many Queen and King's but we don't really know anything about the world. We're only just learning that there are other species out there in the universe and there are such things as Gods and Goddesses. It feels like me and my siblings have been living a lie all this time and Davina has somehow awoken us and revealed the truth to us. She's awoken me and she's breathing life into me and giving me reason to be good.

"Are you okay?" Davina asks concerned making me realize I had zoned out "yeah I'm fine. I'm just still reeling in the fact you're carrying my child" I respond "are you alright with this? I know it's a huge shock and I don't know whether children were a part of your plan back when you were human but this is real and I need you to know it's okay for you to be scared because I am too" she says I cup her face in my hands. "Darling I'm more than alright with this. Sure I'm a little scared but I'll be okay. It's just gonna take some getting use too" I respond "I just want to warn you not to be startled if the baby comes out blue. I'm part frost giant and I was born blue so there's a chance our baby will too. I don't want you to be fearful of the baby and I don't want the baby to be made to feel ashamed of who and what she or he is" she replies "I'm not going to be fearful of my own child and I will never allow my child to feel ashamed of it's heritage. I'd never want our child to feel low or ashamed of themselves" I respond sincerely "I know. So have you talked to your siblings?" she asks "yes I just spoke to Nik before I woke you up" I respond "did you tell him I'm pregnant?" she asks "no I think we should keep it a secret between us for now" I respond making her frown. "Why?" she asks "because with everything that's going on with my siblings, we should wait until things have calmed down in New Orleans and once it's safe for Hope" I explain "I guess you're right but what are we going to do if you're still fighting your father and brother Finn when I'm on the verge of giving birth. Kol I don't want you to be away from me or the baby. I need you and I know that may seem selfish to keep you from your siblings when you're literally in the middle of family drama but I just don't want to be away from you. I hate being away from you" she says making me sigh and pull her into my arms. "I know darling. I don't like being away from you either. I'm going to be staying with you for a good few weeks but then I must return to New Orleans and I promise I will end what's going on with my father and brother and then you can come back" I respond "why can't I just come and help you? I'm strong enough to take on your father. I can kill any of your enemies and be done with it" she says "I know love but I don't want you having to solve every problem for me and my siblings besides you're pregnant now and I don't want you stressing yourself out. It's not good for you or the baby" I respond rubbing her back as she buries her head in the crook of my neck.