To Asgard

Here's a new chapter, I hope you like it. Enjoy xx

One week later....

Davina's pov

We were all stood outside the house and when I mean all. I mean me, Kol, Gideon, my father, Hayley, Hope, Rebekah, Klaus, Freya, Elijah, Trigger and the dragons. We were waiting for Thor to arrive to accompany us to Asgard. Today we are going to Asgard and I'm really nervous about what may happen in Asgard. I've been away from Asgard for a while not counting the time I briefly returned to take my father and the tesseract back since I was only in Asgard for less than 5 minutes.

"Okay so just a fair warning, please be on your best behaviour in Asgard and don't try to refuse my grandfathers orders. He is the King and he is more powerful than you" I warn "you refused his orders" Klaus points out "yeah but I'm his granddaughter so I can" I retort as the bifrost shoots down revealing Thor. "Finally, it's about time. It's beginning to rain" my father complains "what's the matter with a bit of rain father? It's harmless" I retort "I don't like the rain, it messes up my hair. It's not like the rain on Asgard" my father replies "oh quit whining. Odin is expecting us" Thor replies "well of course he is. We aren't waiting out here for nothing" I retort sarcastically. "Alright let's get a move on. Everyone gather round and do not make any sudden movements while you're in the bifrost so just try not to move at all" Thor says "why can't we move?" Freya asks "because if you make one subtle move. You'll likely get swept through a wormhole and end up god knows where in universe" my father explains "nobody make a single move" Klaus growls not wanting to get sucked through a wormhole. I look down at Gideon who is fast asleep in my arms, little snores escape his lips making giggle. I place a kiss on his forehead causing a little smile to appear on his face. "Alright prepare yourselves and hold on tight to someone just in case" Thor warned before shouting up to Heimdall "Heimdall release the bifrost!" he yelled and on command the bifrost shoots down engulfing us in one go and sucking us straight up within a blink of an eye. Hope squeals in delight, cooing at the bright lights while the Mikaelson's look worried making sure not to make a single move.  Gideon is still fast asleep, completely oblivious to what's happening and Kol just looks excited, I don't know whether it's because he's going to Asgard or because he's fascinated by the bifrost.

The bifrost soon stops and we arrive on the rainbow bridge. Hayley and the Mikaelson's instantly gasp as they look at the cosmic sky "welcome to Asgard" I say with a smile as they have a look of awe on their faces. Hope coos, her little face is lit up as she looks at her surroundings. The dragons look at their reflection in the crystal rainbow bridge and squawk at themselves making me giggle while Trigger just remains by my side.

(The rainbow bridge)

"Well let's get moving shall we?" Thor asks placing a hand against the small of Rebekah's back without actually realizing until Rebekah turned her head and looked at him

"Well let's get moving shall we?" Thor asks placing a hand against the small of Rebekah's back without actually realizing until Rebekah turned her head and looked at him. Thor blushed as he removed his hand before walking to the front and leading them to the gate where Heimdall was stood waiting. "Come on" Davina said motioning for them to follow and none of them quite realized that Loki wasn't with them.