Warning to the so called King

Here's a new chapter, enjoy

No one's pov

Marcel had just seen the video of Davina as one of his vampires had been there at the incident and filmed it so he could show him. After watching the video and seeing what Davina can do he grew worried about what else she could do and he became even more nervous of the thought of the witches finding out as he knew they were after her and he knew they would've seen the video and would be even more eager to find her so they can use her and he wouldn't allow the witches to gain any sort of power so he sent a few of his vampires to find the girl and bring her to him and he told them to find her fast before the witches or the Mikaelsons find her as while he didn't want the witches to get the girl knowing they'd use her for her power, he also didn't want the Mikaelsons getting their hands on her. If they got their hands on her then he'd be doomed because he knew Klaus would use the girl to take the city back from him as he knew what New Orleans meant to his adoptive father and he knew it would be only a matter of time before he starts scheming to take New Orleans back, to take his throne and Marcel wouldn't allow it, he was already nervous about Elijah being undaggered and returning to his family. Marcel was still unsure how the girl got of the attic since he made it impossible for her to escape if she ever woke up but she did wake up and she did escape and he suspected that she had probably undaggered Elijah but he hoped he was wrong. Little did Marcel know that the Mikaelsons already did have the girl and Kol was currently attempting to form an alliance with her.

Meanwhile in the cemetery...

The witches Bastianna, Agnes, Sophie and Sabine were gathered together and discussing the video of Davina that they had seen. "The girl has great power and strength. She will surely be enough for the sacrifice, we must find her before Marcel finds her or worse the Mikaelsons. We cannot allow either of them to get their hands on her. We'll be doomed if they do" Bastianna said "what is she? I've never seen anyone do what she did" Sophie pondered "who cares what she is? She'll be dead soon anyway the ancestors will be pleased with our sacrifice choice and her power will fuel us for eternity" Agnes replied while Sabine remained silent she felt uneasy about what they were trying to do. They had no idea who or what they were really dealing with all they knew was the girl was powerful and they wanted her power, they craved power, they craved to be stronger than the vampires and werewolves. "The girls fate lies and dies with us. We shall take her life as a sacrifice to restore our power and to resurrect the harvest girls" Agnes declared and the other three witches nodded in response not knowing at that exact moment a man had been watching them but this man was nowhere near in sight so the witches couldn't see or sense him. This man was far away from the witches, he was stood at a gate wearing gold armour and a large sword in hand, his orange eyes scanned the earth looking down at the humans. The gate he was stood guarding was the door between Asgard and the bridge connecting to Asgard which also connected to the bifrost when it was summoned "I must alert Odin" he said to himself and magically made himself appear before Odin the King of Asgard "Odin I have news" he said bowing his head as he stood in front of the God "what is it Heimdall?" Odin asked "I've located Davina's whereabouts" he said causing Odin to sit up right with a smile on his face "she's alive?" he said "yes my King but it seems she's somehow ended up on Midgard and I have no idea how long she's been there but I fear she's in danger. I saw four women conspire to kill her" Heimdall explained Odin frowned "she will be fine Heimdall. Davina is powerful and is a strong warrior just like her mother was and whoever these women are will regret conspiring to kill her" he replied "should I inform Thor and Loki that I've found Davina?" Heimdall asked Odin instantly shook his head "no if they find out she's ended up on Midgard they will go there and make a scene especially Loki. Neither of them have been to Midgard yet they aren't ready for earth so until I say otherwise Davina's whereabouts will remain between you and me" Odin responded Heimdall bowed his head "yes my King" he replied "oh but I do want you to keep an eye on Davina for me. Make sure she is safe" Odin said "of course my King" he replied before disappearing and reappearing at the gate as Thor and Loki were arriving back from a small mission Odin had sent them on "Heimdall have you found anything on my daughter? Is she alive?" Loki asked his voice was strained of emotion but his eyes were full of hope "I'm afraid not. I have been searching but have found no sign of her but I can assure you when I do I will tell you" Heimdall replied feeling guilty that he was lying to Loki knowing full well he's been worried sick about Davina since she didn't return from her mission. Loki bit his tongue to prevent himself from shouting at Heimdall for him to try and look harder for Davina, he simply nodded and walked past Heimdall along with Thor beside him who had been eyeing Heimdall suspiciously.