Don't mess with this mama

Here's the new chapter, it follows on from the previous chapter and it contains some surprises along the way so please do take the time to vote and comment at the end. I'd like to get more votes and comments on my stories as votes and comments motivate me to keep writing my stories. 

Enjoy the chapter xx

Kol's pov

My emotions were all over the place as we neared the witch cemetery. I was worried for Davina and our child, I didn't want any harm to come to them. I'm beyond angry at the witches for pulling this stunt, I would've thought they'd think twice about going after Davina considering what she can do but they really don't give up, they're persistent and honestly they're too cocky. They always think they're above everyone else but they're not. They call vampires monsters and accuse us of hurting innocent people but they are hypocrites because they do the exact same thing and they even side line any witch that gets friendly or even talks to a vampire unless that witch is plotting against the vampire then it's okay. I really am fed up of these witches, they need to be taken down a good peg or two or be taken down permanently, sounds harsh but New Orleans witches have become corrupted, malicious,  greedy and vile. All they care about is maintaining their power and being stronger than vampires and werewolves.

I'm pulled from my thoughts as thunder and lightening strikes in the sky which has become drastically grey and dull "oh no here we go" Loki mutters as a lightening bolt strikes down in front of us and Thor suddenly lands in front of us afterwards. "Nice to see you. I'd offer you a beverage but now is not the time" Loki greets "I'm not here to play games. Where's Davina? I had just returned to Asgard and Heimdell told me some witches took her" Thor replies "they have taken her but we're going to get her now" Loki replies "okay, so what's the plan exactly? How are we getting Davina from these witches?" Thor asks "we just plan to storm in there" Klaus speaks up "storming into the witch cemetery has never worked out well for us brother. I think we should come up with a plan" Rebekah replies earning a small smile from Thor. "I say we distract the witches" Thor suggests "how do you plan to distract them?" Elijah asks making Thor grin mischievously as he stares at Loki "I have just the idea" he says making Loki frown and stare back at him before his eyes widen and he suddenly curses. "No, absoutley not. I'm not doing it" he protests "oh come on, it's not so bad" Thor replies "for you it's not so bad" Loki retorts "come on, it's for your daughter" Thor responds making Loki sigh "alright, fine. I'll do it but this is the last time I ever do it" Loki replies "um what is it exactly you two are going to do?" Klaus asks "a little game we like to call get help" Thor replies patting Loki on the back making him scowl. "I don't understand, how will playing a game distract the witches?" Elijah asks "oh you'll see" Thor replies before turning to Loki. "Right come on brother. Let's do get help" he says "okay but first just so you're not standing out from everyone" Loki replies waving his hand over Thor making him appear in normal clothes instead of his Asgardian attire and his hammer turns into an umbrella. Thor shrugs and walks off with Loki while we just follow behind them, watching them.

We reach the witch cemetery and Loki and Thor stop outside the gates. Loki hesitantly wraps one of his arms around Thor's shoulder and Thor places an arm around his waist as Loki seems to suddenly limp "I hate this" Loki mutters  "oh you'll be fine" Thor retorts waving him off as they enter the cemetery with no trouble. "Help! Someone help us! My brother is dying!" Thor yells "help!" Loki yells "we need help! My brother is dying!" Thor yells as five witches approach them "what is your business here? Why are you here?" one asks rudely "help! my brother is dying! We heard you witches could help" Thor replies "we do not help outsiders or strangers" another witch replies snottily "oh well that's a shame because I was told witches were good people with good hearts but perhaps my mother was referring to different kind of witches" Thor replies confusing the witches for a moment before suddenly tossing Loki at them knocking them all to the ground and Loki groans. We take that moment to enter the cemetery but of course we're blocked by an invisible barrier that prevents vampires from entering. "See? This is why I hate doing this. I'm always the one to get thrown around" Loki complains as he stands up kicking a witch in the gut "oh relax. I never throw you that hard" Thor retorts "I get bruised everytime" Loki replies "you heal" Thor replies shrugging his shoulders before glancing at the witches. "Are they out cold?" Thor asks "yes, they are" Loki replies before waving a hand over them "what did you just do?" Thor asks "I just took their magic away. Something I like to call punishment for being so rude and for taking part in taking my daughter" Loki replies before glancing over at us. "What are you waiting for? You should've come in by now" Thor exclaims "we can't get in. There's a barrier spell that prevents vampires from entering" Rebekah responds Loki frowns and walks over, waving his hand around where the barrier is before his hand glows green for a moment as he waves it around before pulling it back to his side "now there isn't" he says taking a step back as we all step through the gate. "Okay, now let's find Davina and get her out of here. It's getting oddly dark" I say pointing to the sky which is turning dark and it's only the afternoon so it's a little strange that the sky is turning dark. "Actually you shouldn't worry about it getting dark. It's getting dark because of that" Loki replies pointing elsewhere at the sky and me and my siblings turn and our eyes widen as we see the moon but also the sun near each other. "An eclipse" I mutter "there wasn't anything said about an eclipse happening today" Rebekah says "sometimes random eclipses occur when a special event is about to happen" Loki explains before motioning us to follow him.