First date

Here's a new chapter, I hope you like it

Friday evening...5:49

Davina's pov

I was at my space ship finishing getting ready for my date with Kol and I'm feeling beyond nervous, sure I've gone on dates back in Asgard but they were simply friendly or platonic and nothing ever really happened with the guys I went on dates with seeing as I didn't really connect with them on a emotional, physical, mental and spiritual level plus they only really liked me because I'm a Princess and because of my looks and they also only wanted to sleep with me but I never got intimate with anyone of them because I just never got turned on by any of them, I wasn't interested in getting intimate with someone who wasn't my soulmate and my father always scared them away when he knew a guy was trying to get me into bed. I mentally laugh to myself as I recall all the mishaps and antics he did to scare off men he deemed unworthy of me. One time my father turned himself into a snake and he wrapped himself around this guy that was getting way too handsy with me for my liking and apparently his because he bit the guy right in his crotch area which made the guy scream like a girl and he ran off just before my father turned himself back to normal and he was laughing like a mad man, my father always did and still does like scaring others and pulling his tricks. 

"Rocket I need an opinion" I call out to my companion "what is it?" he asks as he enters my room "I know you're not a person for fashion but which dress do you think I should wear for my date?" I ask pulling out two dresses, I currently have a robe on and my hair and make up is already done. I did light and natural for my make up as always as I never wear too much make up and the make up Midgardians wear is a lot heavier than the make up we have on Asgard. As for my hair I have it done in long wavy curls. 

Rocket enters the room and looks at the dresses I'm holding "the pink one, Kol will love that on you" he says I smile to myself as my cheeks burn up at the thought "the pink dress it is" I say to myself as Rocket leaves the room. I shut the door and remove my robe leaving me in only a white thong and a matching bra but I remove the bra since the dress has a big v-line. I slip the dress on and slip on a pair of pink pumps, I make a mirror appear in front of me with a wave of my hand and I do a little twirl, satisfied with how I look. The dress is a pale pink colour with a big v-line in the chest area so it shows a lot of skin especially in my chest area but my breasts are covered, the dress stops past my thighs and the pumps are a little like ballet shoes with a band round the ankle, I came across the dress and shoes the other day when I came across this little store and they had the most cutest dresses and shoes but the dress and shoes I had to get.

(Davina's out)