I am yours

Here's a new chapter, I hope you like it.

Warning contains some steamy content

Continues from previous chapter...

Kol's pov

I head to the chambers where Davina has gone to feed Gideon and calm down after Sigyn pissed her off.

I knock on the door "come in" Davina says from inside. I open the door and find her leaning over the crib, humming a lullaby to Gideon. "Sleep Gideon, I'm right here" she coos I see her arm moving and I know she's stroking his head, something he likes as it soothes him.

I shut the door behind me "done feeding?" I ask "yes, he's had his fill for now" she replies standing up straight as I walk over. She backs into me as I wrap my arms around her waist from behind.

I place my chin on her shoulder, peering over into the crib at Gideon who is falling asleep.

Davina reaches a hand up and strokes the side of my head, running her hand through my hair. I place a kiss on her shoulder "I heard Sigyn tried to approach you when I left" she suddenly speaks "she did but I walked off before she could get me near" I respond pulling back as she turns around to face me.

"She will try again, she is persistent and desperate and she simply cannot resist a handsome man" she says caressing my cheek. "She can try but it won't work. I'm not interested" I respond backing us away from the crib. "You better hadn't because you are mine" Davina growls yanking me by the collar of my shirt and crashing her lips against mine making a groan rumble in my throat.

I move my hands to her cheeks as I pull back "trust me darling, I'm definitely not interested in her or any other woman. I am yours" I respond looking into her eyes. She smirks "say it again" she purrs as she pushes me down on the bed making me chuckle. "I am yours" I repeat "again" she says as she lifts her dress up as she gets on top of me.

"I am yours" I repeat groaning as she grinds down on my crotch making my pants tighten. She smirks down at me, biting her lip "yes you are mine" she says before leaning forward, pressing her upper body against mine as she lowers her head to my neck "and I am going to make every damn bitch know it" she purrs in my ear, giving it a little nip making a growl rumble through my chest making her giggle.

"Do what you wish love. I'm loving where this is going" I respond as she sits up, peering down at me with mischievous eyes. She grins and starts rolling her hips back and forth on my crotch making my cock harden. I place my hands on her hips as she begins undoing my shirt until she rips it open half way.

"I'm going to enjoy this" she says "as am I" I respond wiggling my eyebrows as she leans down and slowly kisses down my chest making me groan.

Her lips tickle my skin at each kiss, each kiss sending a tingle down my spine. "You better not be teasing" I groan lifting my head up, watching her kiss down my chest going teasingly slow. She looks up, her eyes connecting with mine and she smirks at me as she moves herself further down until she reaches my crotch.

She brings a hand to my crotch and squeezes making me groan "so hard" she purrs as she rubs and gropes my cock through my pants. "Yes and it's hard for you" I respond "I can see that" she replies with a giggle as she gives me another squeeze making my hips jolt.

She removes her hand from my crotch and crawls up my body and kisses me making me groan. I place my hands on her hips as I deepen the kiss.

I trace her bottom lip with my tongue making her giggle and she pulls back with a smirk. She sits up and begins grinding against my crotch. "Fuck" I grunt a bit too loudly so she leans down, pressing a finger to my lips. "Shh we don't want to wake Gideon" she whispers her lips brushing against mine and she nips at my bottom lip making me growl.

"We're having mommy and daddy time" she purrs nuzzling her head in the crook of my neck as she keeps grinding against my crotch. "You're killing me here" I groan my cock twitches and feels suffocated against the restraints of my pants and boxers.

"Patience my love" she whispers kissing the shell of my ear before she sits up and peers down at me, biting her lip as she brings one hand up to one strap of her dress. She slowly pulls it down, her eyes remain locked on mine.

I sit up and peel the other strap of her dress down and I place kisses on her shoulder. I scatter kisses up and down her shoulder before sucking on the soft spot of her neck. She giggles and runs a hand through my hair as I continue sucking at her neck as her and I pull the straps of her dress down until I pull back and yank it down to her waist. Her breasts freed and exposed and I don't hesitate to lower my head and smother her breasts with my mouth and hands.

"Oh Kol" Davina whimpers as I suck her right nipple while I fondle and squeeze her left breast. I wrap my free arm around her, locking it round the middle of her back as I pull her against me, continuing to worship her breasts.

"You like that? You like groping my breasts and sucking my tits?" Davina whimpers seductively "fuck yes, I love it. I bloody love your breasts, they're so plump and soft. They fit my hands perfectly and I love sucking your little nubs" I growl as I gently bite her nipple making her giggle.

I release her nipple with a pop and kiss up her neck making her breath hitch in her throat and she starts grinding against my crotch making me grunt.

I reach my hand down and squeeze her ass "oh you like groping that too don't you?" Davina giggles as I kiss up her jaw. "It's one of my favorite parts to squeeze" I respond as I reach my other hand down and grope her ass with both hands making her giggle.

I finally reach her lips and I kiss her passionately making her moan as I slip my tongue in her mouth. "You're fucking beautiful you know that" I growl as I briefly break the kiss "hmm and you are fucking handsome, you know that" she replies before crashing her lips against mine making me groan.

We suddenly pull away as there's a knock at the door "go away" Davina says "Davina it's me. Odin insists you and Kol return to the buffet" Frigga says through the door "Gideon's sleeping. I can't wake him up and I cannot leave him" Davina replies "I'll mind him for a bit just get back to the buffet. Odin wants you to talk to the guests they are here for Gideon's christening after all" Frigga replies making Davina as she reluctantly gets off my lap and pulls her dress up, readjusting it so her breasts aren't on show.

"We'll be right there" Davina says as she fixes her hair while I get myself a new shirt. "I'll wait out here" Frigga replies making Davina huff "we can never have a moment alone" she mutters making me chuckle. "One day, soon love. I promise" I say giving her a kiss on the cheek as we head to the door.

Davina opens the door and Frigga steps in "you don't have to stay long just for an hour or two at the most. You know how your grandfather is" Frigga says "trust me I know now don't leave Gideon alone and come get me or Kol if anything happens" Davina says "don't worry I will now just go" Frigga replies ushering us out the door and we head back to the buffet dinner.

End of chapter

What did you think? Any good? Kol and Davina got steamy. Davina's inner sexy dominant was coming out. They got interrupted. What will happen next? Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment