Why help?

I don't know if many people are reading this story but here's a new chapter, I hope you like it and please vote and comment at the end please. 

Continues from previous chapter...

Davina's pov

Once I had exited that house I landed not far from the house, behind some random building and I walked round the corner and went to walk over to the side of the pavement when some noisy machine with bright light lights stopped and honked at me making me scowl "well that's one weird spaceship" I mutter to myself as I continue walking as another stops and honks at me "what the hell is your problem?!" I yell a man in one of the cars pops his head out "what's our problem?! You're the one walking in the middle of the road when there's cars coming stupid girl!" he yells making me narrow my eyes at him "I'm not a stupid girl!" I retort holding my arm out towards it with my hand held up right and a bolt of my power beam shoots from it causing his 'car' to flip over but don't worry the rude man is perfectly fine at least I think he is. I shrug to myself as I walk away ignoring everything else around me especially people that have suddenly appeared out of nowhere and are standing with some little device in their hands aiming them at me and the car I just flipped. "Stop staring assholes!" I say before walking away wanting to get away from these weird humans and weird spaceships they call cars. I have two missions at hand, my first mission is to find my scepter I didn't find it anywhere in sight when I woke up but I know it's here somewhere I can sense it calling out for me and I know that may sound weird that I can literally sense my scepter but that's because of my power and the scepter is connected to me, it reacts only to me and nobody else. As for my second mission I have to figure out how the hell I got on earth because I really don't have any memory as to how I got here I guess I must of lost some recent memories when I landed here. Anyway once I have my scepter and I find out how I got here, I'll be going home to Asgard where my father, uncle and grandparents are probably worried sick about me since I don't exactly know how long I've been gone. 

I was quietly walking along a pavement when I was suddenly pulled down an alley and at first I froze out of surprise but I soon snapped out of it and grabbed the arm of my attacker twisted it and flipped them onto their back. I look down in surprise when I see my attacker is one of the handsome guys from the house I woke up in "woah you're strong" he grunts his face scrunched up "why the hell did you try to attack me?" I ask glaring at him "I swear I wasn't trying to attack you" he replies as he gets back up on his feet "then why did you pull me in this alley?" I ask "because there's people here who are after you and I didn't think it would be very wise of you to walk around when you have no idea where you're going" he replies "oh I know where I'm going and as for the people here who are after me, they can try but they won't get me I'm way too strong" I respond he grins an oh so mischievous grin making me feel a little more comfortable in his presence, I'm pretty comfortable with mischief as my father is the God of Mischief so I grew up around mischief. "Well would you care to tell me where you're going?" he asks "I'm going to where my scepter is" I reply he frowns "scepter?" he says I nod "yes my scepter, I couldn't find it when I woke up but I know it's here in New Orleans and it's important I get it back" I reply "how do you know it's here?" he questions "I can sense it" I reply he nods "I think you must've hit your hard a bit too hard when you fell from the sky" he retorts making me scoffs "of course you think I'm crazy well think what you want I honestly don't care. I'm going to find my scepter and then I'm going to figure out how I got on this damn planet" I respond he frowns "you mean you don't remember how you got here?" he asks "no I have absolutely no memory of how I got here but it's important that I remember so if you'll excuse me I have a scepter to find and memories to recover" I respond turning around to walk away when he suddenly appears in front of me taking me a little bit by surprise. "Let me help you" he says "why should I let you help me?" I ask curiously "because I know my way around New Orleans and I can help you adjust to things around here and I can protect you from those that are after you" he replies "thanks for the offer but I'm good, I can find my own way around this city and I can protect myself I don't need a bodyguard" I reply he nods "fare enough but I have an idea of exactly where your scepter will be" he says making me furrow my eyebrows "where is it?" I ask he shrugs "I could tell you but you don't want my help so" he says looking around acting as if he's about to walk away but I know his game, I know what he's up too "fine you want to play games with me then be my guest, I can find my scepter by myself anyway" I retort making him instantly frown "okay look I'll show you where your scepter could be but just let me help you" he says making me frown "why do you want to help me so bad? What's in it for you because I know men like you, you have an agenda you want something from me. What are you after?" I ask suspiciously "I'm curious about you, I want to find out how you got here just as much as you do" he replies I eye him suspiciously "how can you help me figure that out when you know nothing about me and how do I know I can trust you because usually I shouldn't trust a man with mischief in his eyes but I'm known to give the benefit of the doubt" I respond he stares at me for a moment and I can tell he's thinking over what to say, he's finding the right words to say. "Well you could let me get to know you and you don't know if you can trust me, I'm not exactly one to be trusted but just this once I feel like helping a pretty girl out" he replies I fold my arms across my chest "so that's it you just want to help me because I'm pretty? I suppose you're hoping to get lucky with me well allow me to let you down as gently as possible, that won't ever happen" I say he smirks "I want to help you because I'm genuinely curious about you and you don't seem like bad company and if we're being honest a part of me does hope I get lucky with you because you're gorgeous" he replies with wink instantly causing me to roll my eyes but a smirk lingers on my face. "I'd say no but I already know you won't take no for an answer and will probably follow me and still try to help me anyway" I reply he smirks "you presume right. Now if you'd follow me I'll take you back to my house" he says making me frown "why would you take me to your house? You said you would take me to where my scepter is" I say "I know and I promise you I will but first you need to shower and change into new clothes. You can borrow some of my sisters clothes and I'll cook you up some food" he replies a small smile forms on my face "well aren't you being a good host already" I retort making him grin "darling I can be a pretty damn good host when I want too" he retorts making me roll my eyes "well then lead me back to your house but first tell me your name" I say "Kol, Kol Mikaelson" he replies I smile a little at his name "Kol Mikaelson odd but nice. I'm Davina Lokidottir" I say a small smile appears on his face "beautiful first name, cool surname" he replies making me smile back at him as we leave the alley and he starts leading me back to his house.