Make you talk

Here's a new chapter, I hope you like it.

Warning chapter contains sexual content

Continues from previous chapter

Later that day.....

Kol's pov

I enter mine and Davina's bedroom to find her unpacking a load of shopping bags filled with stuff she had bought today. Davina, my sister and Hayley apparently didn't just go out for a day at the spa but also went shopping and all of them bought tones of stuff. I attempted to greet Davina with a kiss but she dodged me and fled upstairs, obviously still a little upset that I laughed at her this morning. It had taken me, my brothers and Freya a whole 20 minutes to get untangled from having our shoe laces tied together as Loki just didn't want to help and went upstairs after the girls left, leaving us to deal with the issue and a 7 month old baby laughing and clapping her hands as we kicked, yelled and squirmed to get free from being untangled. I of course managed to push Elijah off and get free of him only to end up pushing him on top of Klaus which was honestly hilarious but my shoe laces were still tied to his as Davina didn't just tie our own shoe laces together, oh no she tied mine and Elijah's shoe laces together while she tied Klaus and Freya's shoe laces together so when we all stood up and went to move, we all tumbled down, bringing each other down. I made a note to self right there and then to never piss off Davina or laugh at her when her father talks about embarrassing things regarding her because I honestly don't want to face plant the floor again nor do I want to receive the silent treatment or no kisses off Davina. I like kissing her and I like hearing her voice and I don't like to be ignored especially by her.

I've been stood by the doorway for at least 10 minutes and Davina knows I'm here but she hasn't said a word to me. "Are you still mad at me?" I ask only to earn a load of silence in response "I'm sorry for laughing" I say as she paces round the room as she unpacks the shopping bags. I move further in the room. "Will you talk to me if I help you unpack?" I ask only to earn a load of silence yet again making me huff slightly but I proceed to help her unpack anyway since I don't want to leave her to unpack all by herself as she'll get a sore back and I don't want her feeling uncomfortable as then she doesn't sleep well and if Davina doesn't get enough sleep, you end up with grumpy, snappy Davina and I much prefer happy, cuddly and sweet Davina. "This is nice" I comment as I pull out a dress from the bag "the colour goes well with your skin tone" I add hoping to get a response from her but again I get nothing but silence.  I sigh and fold up the dress before putting it in a draw. I observe her as she folds some baby grows that she bought "did I mention how pretty you look today?" I ask only to get nothing in response making me grow frustrated. I look to the door as I hear a chuckle and see Loki stood there "getting the silent treatment? Yeah she does that when she's pissed off. She could give someone the silent treatment for days on end, depending on how pissed off she is" he says "papa, I'm trying to unpack here, I need to focus" Davina says Loki sighs and waves his hand causing a flash of green to flow through the room and suddenly all the stuff she bought is folded and stored away. "Now you don't need to focus" he says flashing her a grin "I was perfectly happy with putting the stuff away normally" she retorts "I will not have my pregnant daughter slave around" Loki responds "putting shopping away isn't slaving around" Davina responds not even giving me a single glance. "Um, hello? I'm still here" I say waving my hand to catch her attention only for her to take a quick glance at me and look away, flipping her hair over her shoulder. "That's all I get? A little glance and a hair flip over the shoulder?" I ask making Loki chuckle "be patient with her. She'll start talking to you soon. I use to have to bribe her into talking to me when she gave me the silent treatment as a child" he says "what did you bribe her with?" I ask curiously "no magic lessons for a month and no secret candy but sometimes I pretended I was seriously hurt or disappeared, that always worked on her" he responds "it was a cruel move" Davina retorts "it got you to talk to me didn't it?" he retorts only to receive a glare from her. "Carry on papa and I'll be giving you silent treatment too" she responds "well at least I know how to get you to talk to me again" he retorts with a smirk "I know all your tricks papa so they don't work on me anymore" Davina responds "we'll see. I always come up with plenty of ideas on how to break your silence as I do not like being ignored by my own daughter" he responds "papa I'm two seconds away from kicking your ass so please move it. I'm tired and need a nap" Davina retorts making Loki hold his hands up in defense "alright, I'll back off" he responds slowly backing away and Davina walks over and slams the door shut in his face "oh no you didn't just shut the door in my face young lady?" he asks "yes I did so piss off" Davina retorts "that's it you're grounded" Loki retorts "can't ground me, papa. I'm a thousand years old" Davina responds "I can still ground you. I'm your father" he retorts "try it papa, you know you can't keep me grounded" Davina responds "yeah I know. I'll leave you be" Loki responds with a sigh and Davina locks the door so he can't open the door or come back in but just to be sure he doesn't, she places a block spell around the room to prevent anyone from coming in from the outside. She often puts the spell up to help her feel more safe and content when she sleeps at night.