Talk

Here's a new chapter, I hope you like it

The next day....

Kol's pov

I enter the kitchen and find my brothers sat at the table along with Hayley "ah Kol just who we were just talking about" Klaus says "I get I'm an interesting subject to talk about but why were you talking about me?" I ask "we were talking about how you're involving yourself with an enemy" Klaus replies I scoff and roll my eyes "Davina isn't an enemy" I say "of course she's an enemy. She killed a load of Marcel's vampires using her power and now I hear she has a weapon too" he retorts "yeah I was there when she killed those vampires, I killed a few of them myself and the only reason why Davina killed them was because they tried to attack her so they could take her to Marcel" I explain "it doesn't matter, she's powerful and she's a threat to us so she must be eliminated" he replies "Nik I promise you she's not a threat. Just yesterday she said she would help us take New Orleans from Marcel" I say he raises an eyebrow as he looks at me "did she now?" he asks I nod "yes but she won't help if you're going to rant about eliminating her" I reply "will the two of you stop arguing? It's morning and people are still asleep" Elijah says as he reads through a book. "Are you still reading up on symbols Elijah?" Hayley asks "I am the two symbols I saw on Davina are viking symbols" he replies Klaus frowns and takes the book from him "what do you mean the symbols are viking?" he asks "I remember seeing those exact symbols 1000 years ago in a cave but I can't quite remember what they meant as they were very odd. The symbols were part of some description" Elijah explains "Davina told me she's immortal" I say causing them to turn to me "she's really immortal?" Klaus asks "that's what she told me. She said she's ancient" I reply "that's right I am" Davina says from behind me wearing a short navy blue cotton dress which hugged the curves of her body perfectly. "Your sister was kind enough to lend me a dress of hers but it seems part of the dress is missing" she says looking down at her bare legs "that's how most dresses look these days" Hayley comments "oh if I dressed like this where I'm from I'd be grounded or accused of trying to lure men to my chambers" she responds "I'm sure you don't have a problem doing that with a body like that. I bet you have men crawling at your feet" I say with a wink she smirks and rolls her eyes "well I do have men crawling at my feet but I never let them in my chambers. I've never let a man touch me where they shouldn't" she replies Klaus coughs making her look at him. "Can we get back to the real matter at hand rather than you discussing Davina's sex life as you check her out?" he asks annoyed "that sounds like a good idea oh and I don't have much of a sex life. I've never done anything sexual with anyone" Davina replies as she sits down at the table giving Hayley a friendly smile. "So you told Kol you're immortal?" Elijah asks "it's true I did" Davina replies "are you really immortal?" Klaus asks looking at her suspiciously "I am" she replies "how old are you?" Hayley asks as I sit at the table beside Davina "I'm 1022 years old" she replies causing our eyes to widen and Hayley chokes on her water so Elijah pats her back "that cannot be" Elijah responds "but it is. I am 1022 years old. Why do you all act so surprised by that when you, yourselves are immortal?" she asks "well because we're vampires and only vampires are immortal" Klaus replies "I'm afraid that is not true. You do not need to be a vampire to be immortal and where I'm from people in general tend to live a lot longer" she replies "where is it you're from?" Elijah asks "I'm afraid I cannot tell you that as I do not know you nor do I know if I can trust you" she replies "why not just tell us?" Klaus asks Davina shrugs "earth isn't really suppose to know about us. We made a pact with the people of the earth that we would not make our existence known nor would we come to earth unless another invasion occurred" Davina responds "earth was invaded?" Hayley asks surprised "oh yes. It was invaded twice and both were pretty big invasions an alien species came to earth and tried to rule over the people of the earth but my grandfather and our army helped protect earth and the people from those aliens. You wouldn't know anything about them since they happened very long ago. The first invasion took place 150 years before I was born and the last one took place 1000 years ago and any evidence of them was erased. The only people who knew about the invasions was my people and humans that had witnessed what happened" Davina explained me and my brothers exchange looks with each other. "So none from your planet has come to earth since?" Elijah asks she shakes her head "no but we do keep an eye on earth as it is under our protection. It's been under our protection for 1300 years, we protect the earth from other alien species wanting to invade or cause massacres" she replies "so aliens actually do exist?" Hayley asks "yeah there are so many species out there in the galaxy. Some are good and some are bad" she replies  "you said yesterday your grandfather rules the Nine realms. What did you mean by that?" I ask "the Nine realms are worlds. All contain life and my grandfather rules them. If you actually look close enough at the sky you can see a tree and that tree connects all the Nina realms" she explains "your grandfather's a King?" Klaus asks "yes and I am a Princess" she replies "what of your parents?" Elijah asks Davina's eyes suddenly become cloudy "well my father is the Prince as is my uncle" she explains but I can tell there's more to tell "what of your mother?" Hayley asks "my mother is dead" Davina replies with no emotion on her face "so you people aren't immortal after all? You can be killed?" Klaus asks with a smug look on his face "my mother wasn't immortal and she died doing what she did best. Being a warrior and helping people. She led an army to another realm to help them as they were under attack but she did not return nor did the army. They were murdered by a callous sociopath monster!" she snaps banging her fists on the table causing everything that was on the table to levitate into the air and the coffee pot that was on the table goes smashing into the wall as Davina's eyes turn red and her hands start to turn blue "what the...?" she says to herself looking at her hands in shock as her arms start going blue followed by her legs and before any of us can do or say anything she runs out the kitchen and up the stairs. "What the hell was that?" Klaus asks I scoff and glare at him "you clearly pissed her off" I say "what all I did was point out they aren't immortal after she said her mother is dead" he replies "you were pretty rude not that you're ever not rude. You're Klaus Mikaelson you're always rude" Hayley retorts "you should go and apologize to her before she blows the house down" Elijah says "she's not a big bad wolf Elijah. She's not gonna huff and puff and blow the house down like Nik here probably would" I retort before vamp speeding upstairs to check if Davina's okay.