Nurse Davina

Here's a new chapter, I hope you like it

One week later......

No one's pov

It has been one week and a day since Frigga showed up and told Davina her father was dead and that Kol was her soul mate. She's been in mourning since and coming to terms with what her grandmother told her. Kol has done his best to be there for her by holding her and giving her words of comfort and it has helped. Having Kol around helped ease her pain and he made her forget how sad she was over her father's death and for that she is thankful. At first Kol found it hard to comfort her as he's never been one to comfort people nor was he the sympathetic or comforting type but he didn't like seeing Davina upset and he made it his mission to cheer her up and be there for her as much as he could. They have become a little bit closer since and they spent the week playing video games, having hot make out sessions, going out for lunch to the little cafe in the French quarter and getting to know more about each other. Davina couldn't help but find similarities between Kol and her father with the mischief that swirled in their eyes and the way they smirked or grinned and the way they held in what they were feeling although she sees a lot more emotion in Kol especially since they got together. Kol is also able to make her laugh no matter what she may be feeling just like her father used to do.

On the other hand while Kol and Davina have spent a lot of time together, Davina has become a little closer to his brother's. Elijah and Klaus are more welcoming towards her but Klaus still tends to piss her off but she's use to it and doesn't blow up on him whenever he acts like a dick as she realizes that's just the type of person he is. Davina has also spent a lot of time with Hayley and Rebekah as they've taken to helping Davina learn how women on earth dress and act as well as teaching her about pop cultures, they also share funny stories with her and talk about girly things. Hayley also likes asking Davina what her baby's thinking which Davina is more than happy to do.

The witches of the French quarter still haven't figured out Davina's still in New Orleans, they think she left and got away on the ship. Not even the pesky ancestors can see she's on New Orleans and that is because there's a strong cloaking spell on her which hides her from anyone who means her harm. Davina isn't aware of the cloaking spell that's placed on her. So because the witches believe she's gone they've given up on their plan for her but they're still after Hayley to get rid of the baby that grows inside her and they're determined to see it through that her baby isn't born.

With the witches....

"We've waited long enough, that baby grows bigger every day and it cannot be born" Agnes said as she paced around in their secret hideout "I think it's time we move to plan B. Sabine bring in the girl" Bastianna exclaimed a moment later Sabine walked in dragging Sophie behind her who's wrists were chained together. "What is going on?" She asked confused and scared about what's happening "hold still Sophie" Agnes said pulling out a syringe as Sabine and Bastianna held Sophie who started backing away when she saw the syringe. "Stop, what is that? What are you doing?" She asked squirming in Sabine and Bastianna's hold "protecting our kind from that monstrous beast that grows inside Hayley Marshall" Agnes explained Sophie was linked to Hayley after the spell her sister Jane-Anne did. "I'm linked to Hayley, I'll die if you do this" Sophie cried out as Agnes stuck the syringe in the side of her neck "small price to pay for the security of our future" Bastianna said as she and Sabine let go of Sophie letting her drop to the floor on her knees. "Consider this your punishment for interrupting the harvest" Agnes sneered as she and the other witches walked out the hideout leaving Sophie alone.

Sophie got up after sitting in despair for a few minutes and left the cemetery, intending to go to the Mikaelsons to warm them and knowing they'll probably have a way of undoing what Agnes has done.