Banner and Stark's visit

Here's a new chapter, I hope you like it.

Three weeks later...

Davina's pov

Three weeks have passed and honestly not much has happened. It's been oddly quiet in New Orleans, there's been no drama much to the surprise of the Mikaelsons although Klaus is paranoid that someone in New Orleans is plotting against him and he's also worried because Mikael is still out there. We have no idea where he is but he hasn't made any appearances. On the other hand the Dahlia issue is non-existent, she hasn't shown up yet and Hope has tapped into her magic. Hayley had me make her a bracelet to prevent Hope practicing magic for the time being, I was hesitant at first not liking the thought of taking Hope's magic away even if it was temporary but Hayley said it was to put her and Klaus's mind at ease until Dahlia was found and killed. The Mikaelsons really weren't leaving anything to chance and wanted Dahlia dead. Freya has slowly stopped giving me glares all the time but she doesn't really talk to me unless she has to which is frustrating because I can tell she doesn't like me and I have no idea why when I've never done anything wrong to her.

As for my father, he's been in and out of his room over the course of three weeks. He only makes small talk with the Mikaelsons but he talks to me only when I'm alone though which isn't often as Kol is almost always around me in case I need anything. Rebekah has kept asking when Thor will be paying a visit as she really wants to see her supposed 'soul mate' again but I don't know the answer to that since Thor could very well just show up out of the blue at any moment.

Hayley and Elijah are officially dating much to the disappointment of Jackson, the werewolf she was supposedly betrothed too since birth. I've made a new friend in Josh, I had only seen him a few times around New Orleans but over the last three weeks, we'd cross each other whenever I went out and we'd talk. He's a really nice guy and very sweet and funny but of course I don't like him in that way as I love Kol besides Josh is gay and secretly dating Aiden who is a werewolf.

Klaus is in a friends with benefits relationship with Cami. He likes her but doesn't want to be in a relationship and just wants her company and comfort in bed. He's also sleeping around with some witch called Erica who is a right slut and a total fake ass bitch. Excuse my language but it's true. She comes waltzing into the compound like she owns the place in skimpy, revolting outfits and flirts with not just Klaus but also Kol and Elijah too which pisses me and Hayley off. Thankfully Kol and Elijah ignore her advances and just walk away. She also gives me creepy eyes whenever she comes over and she eyes up my baby bump which irritates me and honestly makes me want to rip her throat out. Funnily enough she hasn't seen my father yet as he's up in his room most of the time. Rebekah can't stand her and has actually insulted her multiple times which has been hilarious to watch as she has the best insults and clap backs. Trigger always hisses and growls when she's around, he stays near me when she comes over and he doesn't go far from Hope either. Hope seems to have bonded with Trigger and now when he isn't by my side or with my father, he's next to Hope watching over her, guarding her.

Since weeks have passed, I'm now 5 months and one week pregnant and my bump has gotten bigger and I'm only going to get even bigger towards the end of my pregnancy. I officially have around 4 months left until my baby comes and I'm honestly feeling nervous about it. I'm going to be a first time mother and I'm scared I'm gonna screw up or be a bad mother. I know I did a good job with Hope but it's different when it's your own child. I'm not the only one who is nervous about the baby's arrival. Kol is very nervous about the arrival of our baby. He doesn't say it but I can sense it.

Today I'm having a scan done to check on the baby and I've called in a very special guy to come and do the check up. I don't think my father will be too happy to see him considering what happened when he last saw him but this is about me and my baby, not him.